Trilogy of Terror (1975)
Average Rating: 7.8/10
Reviews Counted: 10
Fresh: 9 | Rotten: 1
No consensus yet.
Release Date: Mar 4, 1975 Wide
Average Rating: 3.3/5
User Ratings: 4,955
In this made-for-TV horror showcase, Karen Black plays four separate roles in three successive tales written or based on the works of venerable genre writer Richard Matheson. In "Julie," Black portrays a prim college literature instructor who engages in a debauched affair with one of her students after he drugs, date-rapes, and blackmails her into submission; here and in the other stories, however, things aren't what they seem. "Millicent and Therese" features the actress in two roles as good
Mar 4, 1975 Wide
Aug 24, 1999
MPI Home Video
By the time the Zuni fetish doll bursts onto the screen and worms its way into your nightmares (or your heart), you'll be fully convinced that you've seen at least one-third of a genre classic.
Love that Karen Black and her little witch doctor! Ouch!
The third segment in this trilogy is arguably the scariest piece ever crafted under the made-for-TV label
Scared many a mom
- Chad Foster: You've drugged me!
- Julie: [Flippant] No dear, I've killed you.
- Amelia: [last lines] This is Amelia, mom. I'm sorry I acted the way I did. I think we should spend the evening together, just the way we planned. It's kind of late though. Why don't you come by my place and we'll go from here? No, I'm all right! Good. I'll be waiting for you.
- Amelia: [on the phone, threatened by a supernaturally animated Zuni hunting fetish doll] Operator, get me the police! I DON'T KNOW where I'm located, just get me the police, there's a... there's a... just get me the police, PLEASE?
- Amelia: This can't be happening! This can't be happening!
There are no discussion threads for Trilogy of Terror yet.
Latest News on Trilogy of Terror
April 26, 2006:"I Am Legend" -- Finally!
Forgive me if this sounds like a broken record (er, corrupted MP3, sorry) but you know that...