Triloquist Reviews

July 26, 2008
In a seedy motel in Hollywood, a down and out ventriloquist with a creepy looking Dummy, kills herself with a drug overdose as her two young children watch in return they are sent to a uncle that somehow ends up dead which leaves the brother and sister to fend for themselves along for the ride is there mothers old dummy who the brother and ssiter like to blame for killing people. This movie for me bordered on the horror/comedy kind cause you cant help but just laugh at the dummy and for that matter the actors playing brother and sister not totally bad had some good moments of promise worth taken a look at.
iLeo
½ July 26, 2008
Slightly interesting
May 8, 2014
This is a very depressing horror comedy from the director of 'Leprechaun'. Payden LoPachin does a great job as the sadistic cutie who trudges along with her mute brother and killer puppet to Vegas to perform and be famous. It doesn't work out the way she wants due in part by the killing spree.
July 25, 2008
The movie is a little above averaj! It looked kind of low budget, and acting was not that good. However, it's a funny, wild, and very entertaining movie, with a twist. This film is pretty DAMAAJJJJJ!!!!!
June 26, 2008
The girl is amazing in this movie, she carries this movie. However the autistic brother and the weird dummy and how weird this movie was was just too much for me and it ended up missing terribly.
February 11, 2014
It was so bad it passed good and came full circle back to bad
½ January 29, 2014
I saw this movie with some friends on a thursday night right after the latest Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie, and we thought that this movie couldnt be that bad after that travesty of movie that Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D was. But somehow, this movie holds the worst 90 minutes of "stuff" that you will ever see. Amateur, stupid, badly written and acted, non sensical story, poor camera work, horrible editing, tons of clichés, uninteresting characters, unenteresting story, retarded comedy, terrible, terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE. It feels as if a film student that had the assignment to create the worst possible piece of audiovisual excrement possible, and we could say that he got an A+ .
½ December 5, 2010
Decent movie. Not the greatest horror film, but overall, it was fun to watch. i myself am a ventriloquist, so i am very critical of anything that has to do with ventriloquism, but i was not disapointed in it. i set my standards pretty low as to what it would be, and i must say i enjoyed it.
½ March 9, 2010
the writers of this film must have just said fuck it when they got half way because it actually has no plot. basically we have 2 kids, a mum and a dummy at the beginning. the mum over doses and dies leaving the kids with there abusive uncle. from there they decide to go to vegas to do a ventriloquist act. then they decide the boy needs to have a kid and kidnap a girl so they can rape her. from there they just kill everyone in there sight for no apparent reason. then the film gets pure fucked up when the brother and sister decide they r goin 2 fuck so they can have a baby. then again we just kill everyone for 20 minutes until the end where we discover the girl has a baby puppet. wow. wasted 3 minutes writing about this shit. this film confused me more than anything because 1 minute your thinking the damn dummy is alive and then maybe not. it only becomes obvious at the end. but i did actually have fun watching this film which is actually funny at parts whether purposely or not!!
½ September 22, 2009
Triloquist gives the courtesy of letting the viewer know within the first 5 minutes of what they're about to get into. Either you can watch a movie narrated by a ventriloquist dummy about his murderous sibling owners, or you can pop out the DVD/change the channel.

Within five minutes, it is blatantly apparent that this film is not going to take itself seriously whatsoever, and director Mark Jones ("Leprechaun") is going for "it's so-bad-it's-good".

Sometimes it really is so-bad-it's-good. Mostly, it's just plain bad.
½ July 28, 2008
I lost some brain cells watching this one.
June 24, 2008
Revoltingly low budget. A really whacked out film, really really sick puppy. I have to give credit to the original and extremely bizzare plot. But overall, I would say it is utter trash.