• PG-13, 1 hr. 35 min.
  • On DVD:    Jul 22, 1992
  • MGM

Troll 2 Reviews

Seth J December 27, 2011
This movie is so bad its amazing... its like a train wreck... your horrified but you can't look away...
Larry Y May 23, 2013
Lives up to its reputation. It really IS that bad!
Emod L. Emod L. September 9, 2014
83%
It may be more frustrating than other "so-bad-it's-good" films, but Troll 2 lives up to its hype with enough incompetence to amp up a whole new level of garbage.
Matt G August 3, 2014
If you thought Troll 1 was bad, this takes it to another level. Fookin' hilarious, with quite possibly the worst ending of all time.
Matthew B July 31, 2014
"OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!". This movie is straight up awful, but just like the room, it is so bad it's good. The acting is one of the worst that I have ever seen and the way the movie shots is a bit off.
Chaunceyzilla T June 8, 2014
i saw its and its sucks
Milner M July 25, 2014
People consider this "so bad, it was good."

No..... No.. It was so bad. Just leave it there.
Aaron B September 2, 2013
Believe the hype. It is probably the worst movie of all time, and definitely the worst sequel of all time.
Callum H July 13, 2014
The worst film put to screen. Period.
Daniella H July 2, 2014
BEST MOVIE EVER!! NILBOG IS GOBLIN BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!
kkelly112 kkelly112 June 17, 2014
A brief sampling of the script of this movie. "This is MY House!" (As his dad unbuckles his belt) "What are you gonna do to me, daddy?" "Good night, dear." "For the love of God don't let them eat." (After his girlfriend punches him in the groin) "Are you nuts? You tryin' to turn me into a homo?" "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards!" And of course, "OOOH MYYY GOOOOOOOOOO..."

Although a few of these lines don't seem to indicate the awfulness of the movie, once the tragically inexperienced cast gets their hands on the script, these seemingly normal lines are immortalized in American cinema history for all the wrong reasons. Don't get me wrong. I haven't laughed as hard as I did during Troll 2 in a very long time. But my laughter stemmed not from intentionally well delivered one-liners, witty dialogue, or hilarious and well thought-out situations. In fact, the funniest thing about this movie was how completely inept every single person involved in this movie really was at making movies.

Although the buck stops at the film's director and his wife, the actors (if you could call them that) are what really punch home just how truly awful a movie "Troll 2" was and how truly awful movies can be. And I loved every second of it. Words cannot begin to describe how bad "Troll 2" is. It must be seen to be believed.
NotEnoughSlavesInIt NotEnoughSlavesInIt ½ June 15, 2014
95%
Right up there with classics like The Godfather...and The Room.
Ben G. Ben G. June 12, 2014
So-bad-it's-good film.

Gather round your friends, get some alcohol (or other substance) in, & revel in the idiocy that is Troll 2.

I've read a few negative reviews from the critics, which had me laughing as I was made to remember how ludicrous & fucking bizarre every second of this movie is.

Immensely enjoyable for those with a sense of humour.
HOCKEY PADS HOCKEY PADS June 14, 2014
Troll 2 is hilarious.... But it sucks still ya know.
Asher S ½ June 9, 2014
A complete disaster from start to finish, it's delightfully awful. I will never look at an ear of corn in the same way again...or green frosting...
Joe H May 28, 2014
Funny from start to finish!
Tim S May 25, 2014
Troll 2 is one of the most famous (or infamous) bad movies of all time, alongside stuff like Manos: The Hands of Fate, The Room, and Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. It's not a direct sequel to the film before it, but it has some very loose connections. It's certainly not the worst movie I've ever seen, nor is it, as it's referred to by its fans, the "best worst movie" out there, but I can see why people enjoy it so much. It's definitely worth repeat viewings and is an enjoyable bad movie. Not everything about it is terrible though. If anything, it's actually pretty well shot. That doesn't count for much when it comes to its content, but everything is in focus and is filmed well. That counts for me. I'd definitely recommend the movie for fans of movies that are so bad that they're good, and I'm sure many will fall in love with its awfulness as so many others already have.
Niek S May 25, 2014
Supposedly one of the worst movies ever and indeed, it is very, very bad. Try as you might, you can't find *one* redeeming quality.
Brandon F May 21, 2014
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!
Paul F May 15, 2014
Greatest sequel ever to be made. This film, if you will, somehow surpassed the insurmountable expectations that were tied to it, even though it's predecessor, Troll 1, became neck-deep in accolades.