Trust the Man Reviews

October 22, 2013
Terrible title. Awful movie. Only redeeming factors: New York City as backdrop and cast of good actors, mostly wasted on this drivel.
September 4, 2013
It's a battle of the sexes - and while the men do manage to win the screen, they're almost as clueless, and unbearable to watch as the women they're with. And the ending is laughably bad.
September 3, 2013
If it wasn't for the fact that I really like several of the actors, I probably wouldn't have stuck this out. The character study is good, but there's just not a lot of point. While the acting is really pretty impressive, I really wish the actors had been given more to do. I guess if nothing else, it serves to make you feel better about yourself because it can't possibly be as screwed up as these people are.
March 23, 2007
i like romantic movies like this so i think i'd like to see it.
December 14, 2012
Sitcomish. Cliche. This whole movie could of been resolved by communcating. And that ending... wow.
December 7, 2012
Its got alot of good actors...

But nah im not trusting the man :P
½ August 26, 2012
Kinda boring in some parts, but I thought it was very cute.
August 12, 2012
i'm sorry, but i give this one one star because i couldn't get into the movie because i watched like 15-20 minutes of this crap and i ended up returning the dvd to my local library. don't bother with this one.
½ July 28, 2012
trust it is a cure for those sleepless nights that plague your morning.
½ July 4, 2012
Ok but not much more...
June 10, 2012
Aspiring comedy on relationships? Could be interesting.
June 10, 2012
A romantic comedy about the challenges of love and marriage in all of their humor, tragedy, imperfection and triumph.
April 19, 2012
NOT BAD FOR A CHICK FLICK
April 13, 2012
looks like a cute one!
½ February 18, 2012
a romantic comedy drama !!!!
½ February 1, 2012
It was worth a try. Yet there were so many stars that i recognise and yet nothing just didn't fall into place like it should. Some of the story just seemed rushed and the characters weren't really worked on as well as they should. The only oine that had the best work was Ducovany's role and he seemed to be the only decent one throughout. I like everyone else but they just didn't seem completely there. Maybe there were scenes that were delted that added to everything but in the end it was just another hollywood'ized romance.
January 10, 2012
Dumb story line, sub par acting. Best part was Maggie Gyllenhaal.
August 16, 2011
What a waste of an indie dream cast (the leads are David Duchovny, Julianne Moore, Billy Crudup, and Maggie Gyllenhaal, with people like Bob Balaban and Eva Mendes in supporting roles). The unfocused plot jumps around way too much between semi-related events. Sadly, an ensemble of characters with romantic problems in New York City does not by itself guarantee an interesting or coherent story.