Turbo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Turbo Reviews

March 25, 2016
Turbo brings something new to the table, but the movie does get a bit tiresome (pun intended) during the end.
May 20, 2016
Turbo has some memorable moments, but its annoying characters and toilet humor cancel any chance of making it a decent flick.
December 31, 2014
Thank you for keeping me cansintraned and soport for my kinds and keeping us interrand
November 18, 2013
Great family film ;0)
April 9, 2016
good but forgettable
March 28, 2016
Pelicula generica con una premisa muy estupida
March 25, 2013
It may not be ground-breaking, but it has enough action and humor to keep itself going. The down side is its generic storyline and shove-in-the-face morals.
August 16, 2013
160225: Loved it. Brought me many laughs and a few tears.
April 14, 2013
Loved this. Extremely funny and great story.
July 28, 2015
Simple and a clear rip-off to another film, Turbo is still enjoyable
½ July 20, 2013
Cars con caracoles y de menor calidad.
JohnSilver
November 22, 2013
Fast and furious pour les 8 ans et moins!
Ressemble un peu à Cars 2.
½ January 25, 2016
Surprisingly brilliant, Turbo is colorful and the pacing is clever enough for its viewers.
June 26, 2013
Turbo is such a giant cliché of a movie. Everything in here is just so predictable, so formulaic and so tired and uninspired with every plot point being expected and familiar. But it does have its strengths mainly the action which is quite good at times, the animation which is terrific and the humor is pretty good with some really funny lines. But the plot, the characters and the ending are all boring and typical which is why this is far from a good movie, but is still not bad and is an okay diversion.
½ January 16, 2016
Awesome movie also funny
January 14, 2016
Strictly for kids, not my type of animation.
July 5, 2015
I gave this movie a B-
January 7, 2016
An appealing animation with a decent if not outrageous storyline!
½ December 31, 2015
Since Dreamworks are in the race with Pixar for the best animation studios (which everybody already know the result), they will make a movie every year and Turbo's got his turn to race in 2013.. As usual, nothing special from this movie as Dreamworks always like to make a movie about talking animals.. But as an animation movie for general audiences, it quite entertaining so still cheer up Turbo!
½ December 21, 2015
Such a good children's film
ages 7+ I recommend