Turbo

Turbo Reviews

Angelo Dean
July 28, 2014
4 Stars for Turbo

I really enjoyed watching this. How he accidentally got his speed and the story too. I have to agree that it's nowhere near as inventive but Turbo still gets the job done. That is to entertain.

4 Stars. Cheers!
July 27, 2014
Another good story on passion and dreams. Although the plot is predictable and follows the same formula used by other movies with the same theme, the fun and loveable characters makes Turbo quite enjoyable.
June 19, 2014
Trying to make a whole movie about the irony of a snail being fast was destined to end in a mediocre fashion
ajaymuthecooldevils
ajaymuthecooldevils

July 20, 2014
Since Dreamworks are in the race with Pixar for the best animation studios (which everybody already know the result), they will make a movie every year and Turbo's got his turn to race in 2013.. As usual, nothing special from this movie as Dreamworks always like to make a movie about talking animals.. But as an animation movie for general audiences, it quite entertaining so still cheer up Turbo!
March 20, 2013
Que película más horrible ridícula y espantosa
July 8, 2014
I liked that the main human Characters were Mexican
Bradley T. Johnson
Bradley T. Johnson

July 23, 2013
Turbo is an undeniably predictable animated film, but with some dazzling visuals and a decent voice cast, it is one of the better animated films this year. The message is familiar but pleasant and comes across loud and clear and the movie is a very safe bet for families as it doesn't take many risks but instead coasts along pleasantly making an entertaining ride. The final few scenes of the film involving the racing climax are thrilling and even slightly intense. These scenes will have both the kids and parents' hearts racing. Overall Rating: 74
May 27, 2014
Finnally got to sit down and watch this one. it was amusing. i actually enjoyed this one a bit. i'd suggest it to anyone.
July 2, 2014
Its whole premise is silly and ludicrous, the jokes are VERY hit-or-miss, and it is pretty forgettable, but with its sharp animation, fast-paced racing scenes, and (sort-of) likable characters, the film is pretty entertaining
July 2, 2014
Nonostante la somiglianza con cars della disney-pixar, questo film si differenzia non poco (anche se ce lo ricorda lo stesso). Il film alla fine risulta essere un buon cartone animato con una storia normale e senza particolari guizzi.
January 3, 2013
When I first heard about this film I thought "That is the dumbest idea I've heard in my life." Boy I was right. This is a straight up ripoff of Cars with the plot of Ratatouille (a movie that I thought sounded stupid at first but ended up surprising me). Though it didn't annoy me as much as Despicable Me or disappoint me as much as Cars 2 I couldn't find much to like about this one. The story is dumb, the writing mediocre, the characters range from dumb idea to forgettable, and the twist where they reveal who the villain is just plain got me mad. This is probably Dreamwork's Animation's worst, but I've never seen Shark Tales, so I can't say that.
July 22, 2013
Enjoyable animated move, a little far fetched, but, still really well done that both kids & Adults can enjoy and cheer for an Indy500 racing snail
June 21, 2014
If you can get past the silly premise and roll with it, then there is actually a bit of entertainment to be had. It's far from the best animated film out there, but I do not feel it has earned the level of hate it seems to receive. I found it funny for the most part.
June 8, 2014
This was actually a very fun family animated movie.
A great voice cast with Ryan Reynolds, Paul Giamatti, Michael Pena, Luis Guzman and Samuel L. Jackson.
A very basic plot about dreams coming true but the use of snails was new and smart.
blackcecily
February 8, 2013
I had high hopes for the movie when I first decided I wanted to see it but really after I watched it I just pictured a bunch of stoners sitting around going "dude, imagine if a snail could go really fast, wouldn't that be awesome." And then they made a movie out of it. There were a few LOL moments and I am sure the kids would love it. Just not one that I will want to watch again and again.
June 7, 2014
An animation film that is so typical and formulaic. Nothing new and nothing fresh.
June 4, 2014
little disappointed...
June 3, 2014
Textbook children's movie...... in a bad way.
June 1, 2014
Una pelicula de infantes que cualquier adulto puede ampliamente disfrutar.
June 1, 2014
A great cast and thrilling racing visuals make this a much better movie than the story would provided by itself. Predictable and more than a little inspired by "Cars." The urban soundtrack certainly added to the feeling of the movie. Samuel L Jackson steals every scene he's in.