Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie Reviews

September 6, 2010
I liked the TV show, the original version that is, but this movie marked the turning point for the show. The point when it just got too stupid for its fans.
June 30, 2007
This is not exactly a sequel from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The Movie, because it doesn't follow the events that took place on the movie. This movie follows the rest of the series, it is set in the same universe with the same people, with the same sets, with the same suits, unlike the first movie in which everything was different. Personally I highly recommend this movie only and exclusively to Power Rangers' followers, not to the general audience.
August 26, 2007
It was entertaining when I first watched it.
September 15, 2011
Even as a kid I hated this Power Rangers movie. It lacked most of what I had loved about the show, and it came out about the time I began to grow up beyond this stuff, so no real nostalgia to save it as an adult.
October 15, 2009
Cheesy? Yes!! Entertaining? yes!!! Okay I knowits been what, 12 years since it came out, but hey, everbody has their movies from when they were a kid, and plus its a sequel!
December 13, 2008
It was all greatly done. This is the only movie they did that fit in with the actual show. This was the first "episode" of Turbo. It explained why Divatox hated the Rangers.
½ July 22, 2008
I actually like this one more than the first. And the return of the original red & pink made it 10 times better.
July 9, 2008
While not as good as the Mighty Morphin' movie, this also has a pretty decent plot and I like that they brought back a couple of old rangers for this. It still bugs me a little to see the kid become a Power Ranger, but it ends up being alright.
½ February 4, 2008
Better than the first and they aren't even Rangers for most of it! A lot more exciting, no crapass CGI, outfits that LOOK like they're supposed to. All this and the return of some old friends. I like it so much, I'm willing to look past the whole little kid becomes a Ranger thing. ;)
November 15, 2007
almost as good as the first one and i also liked that it tied into the show which is something that the first one didn't do.
½ October 2, 2007
I had to watch this when my bro was younger because he was so into, Now I get to watch it with my nieces... WHY'd we have to buy this movie!?!?!
June 21, 2007
Saw it in theatres many moons ago. Actually a pretty good movie, all told. Plus, the Turbo Megazord was bad to the biz-zone.
April 21, 2007
Liked this one more than the first one...lol...But I love the green ranger...Adam he is so cute...lol...I was a fan when I was a kid used to own this movie too! lol
½ April 21, 2007
I miss the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. All things considered, though, this didn't stink.
April 8, 2007
I didn't want to review this. I look at it and just get pissed off, but I really don't know why. As a kid, it was a decent movie and I did enjoy it. Plus, we get to see Jason and Kimberly come back. There's a lot wrong with it, but the BIG negative is that stupid kid who replaced Billy. If I thought long enough about it, or looked it up, I could remember his name, but I'd rather just shut him out of my mind...
½ January 13, 2007
Unlike the MMPR Movie, Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie takes place within the Authentic Ranger Storyline, with the Rangers recieving their new Turbo Ranger Powers, and Justin becoming the new Blue Ranger, in the first battle in a season-long fight against Divatox!
September 10, 2006
wow this brings back memories when me and matt used to watch it and we would dress up!...wow i was always kim and he was tommy!-man i miss those times!
½ May 3, 2006
When I was a young lad, this movie did a burnout on my face. It also touched me in the bathing suit area.
September 1, 2012
Athough it was good to see a movie that was in canon with the series, as well as see Jason and Kimberly back, the movie ultimately feels like it could've been a multi-parter. Or, at the very least, a TV Movie premiere lead-in to Power Rangers Turbo.
March 24, 2015
tommy was the only good part
and adam