33% The Other Woman Apr 25

—— Suburgatory: Season 3

Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie Reviews

AJ V

September 6, 2010
I liked the TV show, the original version that is, but this movie marked the turning point for the show. The point when it just got too stupid for its fans.
Steven V

June 30, 2007
This is not exactly a sequel from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The Movie, because it doesn't follow the events that took place on the movie. This movie follows the rest of the series, it is set in the same universe with the same people, with the same sets, with the same suits, unlike the first movie in which everything was different. Personally I highly recommend this movie only and exclusively to Power Rangers' followers, not to the general audience.
Chosen 7

August 26, 2007
It was entertaining when I first watched it.
kenscheck
September 15, 2011
Even as a kid I hated this Power Rangers movie. It lacked most of what I had loved about the show, and it came out about the time I began to grow up beyond this stuff, so no real nostalgia to save it as an adult.
onyxchris
October 15, 2009
Cheesy? Yes!! Entertaining? yes!!! Okay I knowits been what, 12 years since it came out, but hey, everbody has their movies from when they were a kid, and plus its a sequel!
ramone63139
December 13, 2008
It was all greatly done. This is the only movie they did that fit in with the actual show. This was the first "episode" of Turbo. It explained why Divatox hated the Rangers.
JessKnightley
July 22, 2008
I actually like this one more than the first. And the return of the original red & pink made it 10 times better.
HaHaManHV
July 9, 2008
While not as good as the Mighty Morphin' movie, this also has a pretty decent plot and I like that they brought back a couple of old rangers for this. It still bugs me a little to see the kid become a Power Ranger, but it ends up being alright.
February 4, 2008
Better than the first and they aren't even Rangers for most of it! A lot more exciting, no crapass CGI, outfits that LOOK like they're supposed to. All this and the return of some old friends. I like it so much, I'm willing to look past the whole little kid becomes a Ranger thing. ;)
toonami2280
November 15, 2007
almost as good as the first one and i also liked that it tied into the show which is something that the first one didn't do.
shorefan03volley
October 2, 2007
I had to watch this when my bro was younger because he was so into, Now I get to watch it with my nieces... WHY'd we have to buy this movie!?!?!
elitehatchetman
June 21, 2007
Saw it in theatres many moons ago. Actually a pretty good movie, all told. Plus, the Turbo Megazord was bad to the biz-zone.
TinaMalfoy
April 21, 2007
Liked this one more than the first one...lol...But I love the green ranger...Adam he is so cute...lol...I was a fan when I was a kid used to own this movie too! lol
flippinburgersandbaddies
April 21, 2007
I miss the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. All things considered, though, this didn't stink.
mave06
April 8, 2007
I didn't want to review this. I look at it and just get pissed off, but I really don't know why. As a kid, it was a decent movie and I did enjoy it. Plus, we get to see Jason and Kimberly come back. There's a lot wrong with it, but the BIG negative is that stupid kid who replaced Billy. If I thought long enough about it, or looked it up, I could remember his name, but I'd rather just shut him out of my mind...
dragoondiddy
January 13, 2007
Unlike the MMPR Movie, Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie takes place within the Authentic Ranger Storyline, with the Rangers recieving their new Turbo Ranger Powers, and Justin becoming the new Blue Ranger, in the first battle in a season-long fight against Divatox!
dancingpenguin1
September 10, 2006
wow this brings back memories when me and matt used to watch it and we would dress up!...wow i was always kim and he was tommy!-man i miss those times!
May 3, 2006
When I was a young lad, this movie did a burnout on my face. It also touched me in the bathing suit area.
February 1, 2014
An atrocious movie made SOLELY to be the beginning of a horrible, godawful Power Rangers season.
January 15, 2014
The first film was tolerable, however this film is totally brain-dead and annoying. Ironically lead to one of the worst seasons of the show, it didn't stand a chance after this uninspired drivel.