—— The Purge: Anarchy Jul 18

80% Vicious: Season 1
—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Turn Me On, Dammit! Reviews

July 4, 2014
Quite the opposite of its crude title, this low-key Norwegian coming-of-age comedy turns out to be so gentle and sweet. Telling the tale of an ultimate socially awkward teen, the story makes a strong statement on individuality vs social conformity, especially in a small village where people are outnumbered by sheeps. It's both funny, weird, and liberating.
May 31, 2014
there are some seizable cultural differences keeping me from truly understanding this movie. It was pretty funny but not in a laugh out loud way, more of a funny situations way. There is a lot of good stuff in here from the perspective of the weird stuff that pops into a teenagers head. Its a movie we have never really seen before. It also has many cute and sweet moments.
April 6, 2014
A fresh Swedish comedy. I really enjoyed it. (The song Jag kommer is still playing in my head).
February 4, 2014
There's only one way to describe this movie: A very strange Norwegian teen film about a small-town girl and her struggles with sexual frustration and infatuation. You will have to see it for yourself in order to truly understand it.
January 9, 2014
A young girl in a small town is driven to act out to satisfy her budding hormones and it's a very strange and oddly believable journey, as we watch her try to put the moves on the local boy who doesn't know what to make of her, and use a sex chat line to try to get off by any means necessary.

Interesting film-making, well worth a rental.
December 21, 2013
Great young actress & straightforward story telling. Film is frank on its topic of sexual desires, but never explicit or too blunt; it's the characters and acting that's on the spotlight. The stills and colors (or lack of) reflect the boring mountain town life brilliantly.
December 19, 2013
la critica la trato muy bien, a mi me parecio simple.
Bill T.
November 27, 2013
A bunch of typical teenagers-bored, angry, cruel, careless, socially awkward- marooned in a tiny remote and conservative hamlet in the mountains. The absurdity of the situation and events is hilarious in itself.
HouseMC
October 31, 2013
Brilliant movie, simple, funny and witty. This is really a breakthrough for Norwegian flicks. Real good acting. not a must see but really quality entertainment.
October 10, 2013
Sweet and lighthearted, Turn Me On, Dammit! is a well-done coming-of-age movie filled with honesty and tenderness.
August 8, 2013
For everybody who loves movies, there are movies that they can't explain why they love. They aren't sure why they can take one movie in particular and watch, and re-watch, this particular movie. This is that movie for me. It's provocative and in a strange way statutory. I couldn't show this movie to my friends without an embarrassing explanation about how I'm not a child molester. But regardless, the characters grab me and the plots are engaging. Pic-Alma is a defeated and you just want to go and hug her and let her know that life is more than this particular upheaval of drama. It's like a more realistic "Mean Girls" is probably the best explanation I can give.
August 2, 2013
A beautiful look at teenage (female) sexuality with a great amount of nordic cool humor.
July 18, 2013
Powerful, insightful
July 8, 2013
Dick-Alma, Dick-Alma, ooooooh Dick-Alma
March 12, 2013
This is Fucking Åmål (1998) but 14 years later, so it is good.
June 5, 2013
Despite its subject matter, movie is actually quite sweet and innocent, to a degree. Quite light-hearted and sometimes quite funny. However, in being so light-hearted, it fails to make a profound point at the end, so ends up not funny enough to be a comedy, and not profound enough to be a drama.

Good performances all round, especially from Helene Bergstrom in the lead role.
May 26, 2013
one of the best films I've ever seen....wish we could be this real in America
May 21, 2013
Funny and awesome and crazy and all that shit! ahhahahahahha!
May 9, 2013
't Leven is niet altijd gemakkelijk als je geil bent :-p
May 4, 2013
sincerely good. gives wholesome a good name. good