20% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Orphan Black: Season 2

The Tuxedo Reviews

Drake T

July 21, 2011
Oh wow, why? Why?! I don't even know if this warrants a review. It's like Spy Kids 2 meets Jackie Chan meets... severe overproduction. Who, in their right mind, thought this would be a good idea when it was pitched? Seriously.
Cameron S

June 5, 2011
If It weren't for Jackie Chan this would be a horrible film, the script is pretty bad and Jennifer Love Hewwit is just annoying. It does however raise a few laughs which make it almost worthwhile.
Richard C

July 23, 2010
C-
3niR
3niR

June 24, 2010
Okay, the starting was totally disgusting. I was having my dinner while watching this and I truly wished I shouldn't have. But that was the only part. The movie was nice. There were few funny part that made me smile (notice how I didn't use the word "laugh"). I always loved the bloopers at the end. I love how Jackie keep going on with his horrible English. The bloopers shows how he always have problems with his English and I really respect his effort. In the end I would like to say this movie was not that boring (as Jackie Chan was in it). But there is a chance that you won't find the story that much entertaining.
TomBowler
TomBowler

July 31, 2009
a run-of-the-mill action flick, complete with a kung-fu expert trying to act and an extremely hot sidekick, also trying to act.
Lady D

August 2, 2006
If you think of this as a kid?s movie, then it?s a fun novel idea and very easy watching, it certainly raised a few chuckles, although Jiennifer Love Hewett was a little annoying in parts and isn?t the typical kind of comedy partner we have come to expect for Jackie Chan.

Enjoyable and fun.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 11, 2007
i love when jackie mentions his soul patch. comedy gold. oh and jennifer love hewitt is in it, thats all i need
Lewis C

March 11, 2008
Typical Jackie Chan movie, Jennifer provides some nice eye candy.
thmtsang
thmtsang

July 14, 2007
Funny comedy about a taxi driver who becomes entangled in a mission to save the water supply from contamination and he does this with a magic tux! A different Jackie Chan movie.
Jennifer X

June 7, 2007
okay yes it was incredibly lame and cliche but i liked it.
Kylie B

May 23, 2007
Heh, it's a bit of fun. A nice spoof of James Bond, but nice is all.
Jason S

December 27, 2006
Eh. It's alright.
deano
deano

November 28, 2006
Jackie Chan is quick with the quips and kicks and Jennifer Love Hewitt is one sexy agent. In the bloopers, Jennifer always can't stop laughing at Jackie's face several times while acting the film.
Mouhannad S

December 29, 2010
'The Tuxedo' is about Jackie Chan and a magic tuxedo that can make you do almost everything. It is not his tuxedo so he also pretends he is someone else. The villain wants to make a lot of money by selling bottled money and poison all the other water in the world, which will cause dehydration. Yes, the story is as it sounds: stupid. Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt, who plays an agent who knows everything about water, have to save the world.
I have to say it is better than another James Bond spoof called 'Johnny English'.
But where 'Johnny English' was all spoof 'The Tuxedo' might not even want to be that a little. The Jackie Chan martial art is always nice and fun to watch and Jennifer Love Hewitt is a very fine woman to look at, and she has some funny things as well, her giggling when an insect is on her body comes to mind. For me she saved most of the movie. I enjoyed it, but it was not good.
xxdebxx
xxdebxx

February 9, 2010
Using bits from James Bond, Jackie Chan crafts a funny, fast, and thoroughly unbelievable romp. The film is about a special suit that gives who ever wearing it special powers. Chan (donning the suit himself) and secret agent Jennifer Love Hewitt team up to stop a producer of bottled water from nearly destroying the earth. The whole little 'Walter Strider' mini-mystery was interesting. All in all, it's a good movie and the martial arts is always nice and fun to watch.
Joseph E

October 28, 2007
Not even Jennifer hewiit could have made this any more less enjoyable.
Yinalí R

November 2, 2007
This movie was funny, great role by Jackie Chan.
Curt C

February 15, 2006
The rule is that _American_ Jackie Chan movies don't necessarily have to be good.
Sylvester K

May 4, 2013
Why? Why would Jennifer and Jackie agree to star in this film is still a mystery to me. The plot was stupid and predictable, the comedy was forceful. It was fun at times, but silly overall.