2013 Emmy Awards Nominations

The nominees for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards were announced on July 18 by Aaron Paul and Neil Patrick Harris on a live video streaming at Emmys.com. The winners for Guest Actor and Guest Actress in a Drama Series and Comedy Series, and Host for a Reality Program were revealed on Sunday, September 16. Check out the complete list below.

The Emmy Awards will be broadcast live on September 22 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on CBS.

Writing for a Comedy Series

"On All Fours", Lena Dunham
    94%

• Glee

"Diva", Paris Barclay
    69%

• Louie

"New Year's Eve", Louis C.K.
    100%

• Saturday Night Live
    NBC

• The Colbert Report
    Comedy Central

• The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
    Comedy Central

Comments

Greg Miller

Greg Miller

No Dean Norris?

Sep 17 - 07:50 PM

Joshua Maynard

Joshua Maynard

He will be nominated next year for the second part of Season 5...fluh

Sep 17 - 10:24 PM

- 42 -

- 42 -

Good choices for drama series. I'm hooked on Downton Abby because apparently I have a British housewife buried somewhere in my soul. Despite this fact, I'm rooting for Breaking Bad because its just so damn good.

Sep 17 - 07:51 PM

Joshua Maynard

Joshua Maynard

He will be nominated next year for the second part of Season 5...fluh

Sep 17 - 10:24 PM

Dustin Horton

Dustin Horton

Why is Walking Dead never nominated for acting, writing, directing, or drama series?

Sep 19 - 04:46 AM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Because it's writing, directing, and acting are more comical then dramatic. Also the cast is so large, who do you nominate and for what? Every female character is poorly written and the male characters are all stereotypes of other characters from better drama series.

Sep 19 - 05:39 PM

Gary Devenport

Gary Devenport

Comical? What exactly is comical about a scene involving a young boy having to shoot his own mother to put her out of her misery. There's nothing comical about that show.

Sep 19 - 09:59 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

The show has been so bad that I have not been able to get through season 2, I'm trying but it's just so bad. I loved The Pilot, since then its been a chore.

The fact that Rick's Son hasn't had a gun since he was first introduced is nothing short of comical. A Sherrif's son not knowing how to use a fire arm BEFORE the apocalypse is comical. The fact that we are suppose to believe this same 15 year old kid is suppose to be 8 is comical. Rick as a leader when he acts more like Ted from How I met your mother is Comical.

But yeah, I am way behind on the show and people are constantly telling me it "gets better".

Sep 19 - 10:09 PM

Kurtiss Keefner

Kurtiss Keefner

Because Zombies and other fantasy/sci-fi setting hardly ever get nominated for that category sadly.

Sep 20 - 08:43 AM

Manny De La Cruz Jr

Manny De La Cruz Jr

the writing is sooooo horrible that none of the actors have an opportunity to give life to their characters like in Breaking Bad, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, or Mad Men.

Sep 20 - 02:59 PM

Sep 19 - 10:09 PM

Kurtiss Keefner

Kurtiss Keefner

Sep 20 - 08:43 AM

Christian Vincent Literatus

Christian Vincent Literatus

Not even a single mention for Walking Dead?

Sep 20 - 10:12 AM

Joseph Wythe

Joseph Wythe

it got nominated for makeup.

Sep 20 - 01:35 PM

Edgar Felce

Edgar Felce

The Walking Dead is an average show at best. Seriously overrated due to its zombie presense. Breaking Bad is the best show on AMC, or on the planet right now for that matter

Sep 20 - 06:49 PM

Joseph Wythe

Joseph Wythe

it got nominated for makeup.

Sep 20 - 01:35 PM

Manny De La Cruz Jr

Manny De La Cruz Jr

Sep 20 - 02:59 PM

Edgar Felce

Edgar Felce

Sep 20 - 06:49 PM

Critics Consensus
Critics Consensus

Transcendence is a Sci-Fi Snooze

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Picture gallery of movie bears

Good Friday