Primetime Preview: Grimm, Dracula and More

Which shows will you watch tonight?

Premiering Tonight:

Dracula: Season 1 52%

Critics say that although melodramatic excess and deliberate pacing hold this new take on Dracula at bay, its lavish production values and twisty narrative make it worth watching. More

The Carrie Diaries: Season 2 100%

The reviews were mixed for the first season of this Sex and the City spinoff, though the critics liked star AnnaSophia Robb just fine. In tonight's season two premiere, Carrie (Robb) meets future BFF Samantha Jones (Lindsey Gort). More

Grimm: Season 3 100%

The first season of Grimm drew mixed notices, but the critics came around for season two. On tonight's season three premiere, our heroes fight off a hoard of zombies and attempt to stage a daring rescue. More

New Episodes Tonight:

Blue Bloods: Season 4 ——

On tonight's episode, the investigation into a kidnapped child veers into strange territory when the child's parents deny she was taken. More

Haven: Season 4 ——

On tonight's episode, the people of Haven deal with terrifying nightmares, and Duke (Eric Balfour) deals with his brother. More

Hawaii Five-0: Season 4 100%

On tonight's episode, Catherine (Michelle Borth) is imperiled while working a ostensibly simple surveillance job. More

Comments

Zain Shah

Zain Shah

great

Oct 25 - 01:38 AM

Christina Beyer Mills

Christina Beyer Mills

Grimm & Dracula. And, really, the critics are complaining about "melodramatic excess" for Dracula? Um, guys, it's DRACULA--it's not supposed to be subtle, it's practically synonymous with "melodramatic" and excessive. Jeez, critics make me crazy sometimes...

Oct 25 - 02:55 PM

saddy m.

saddy mark

My last pay check was $9500
working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for
months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
This is what I do, W璚璚.J璒瑽S񫞊.C璒璏

Oct 26 - 05:40 AM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

I've read Dracula, it's not melodramatic at all. It's creepy and weird! Unless the show is just focusing on Lucy. Lucy was very melodramatic. Is it all about Lucy? Don't worry critics she'll be dead soon.

Oct 26 - 08:37 PM

Robert Rodriguez's 10 Best Movies

Worst Summer Movies
Worst Summer Movies

We list the 60 worst since 1975

Scorecard 2014
Scorecard 2014

See where the summer movies rank