Sink Your Teeth into Twilight with 90+ Images!

Edward and Bella fans, get ready to be dazzled!

Twilighters, rejoice! We've updated our photo gallery with 90+ images from the highly anticipated vampire romance Twilight, based on the best-selling novel by Stephenie Meyer.

Can't wait for the epic, supernatural romance between teenager Bella Swan and her dangerously beautiful vampire, Edward Cullen? (You've only got three more weeks to wait!) Satisfy your Twilight craving with our newly updated photo gallery of over 90 images from the film, including stills, behind-the-scenes photographs, and character art featuring Bella and Edward, the entire Cullen clan, and more.

Included within our Twilight gallery are shots of Bella and Edward's first "date," the pair at the dance, and more shots from the ballet studio fight, as well as the Cullen family baseball game and more. Enjoy the sampling below, and click the images for the full gallery!

"Vegetarian" vampire Edward Cullen stares at Bella from across a parking lot, moments before an event that will change their lives forever.

Edward demonstrates the advantages of being a vampire.

Edward and Bella share a romantic dance.

The bloodthirsty vampire James threatens to take Bella's life.

New to the saga? Twilight, based on the first of four books by Stephenie Meyer, is a romance-suspense-thriller that follows Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), who fall in love under intensely dangerous circumstances -- Edward's a vampire, whose thirst for Bella's blood is as violent as his love for her. But as their relationship progresses, the star-crossed pair is threatened by another dangerous force: a group of bloodthirsty rival vampires who want Bella's life for themselves.

Twilight is directed by Catherine Hardwicke (Thirteen, Lords of Dogtown) and stars Kristen Stewart (Into the Wild), Robert Pattinson (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire), Peter Facinelli ("Fastlane"), Taylor Lautner (The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl), Nikki Reed (Thirteen), Elizabeth Reaser ("Grey's Anatomy") and Cam Gigandet (Never Back Down).

Twilight hits U.S. theaters November 2 and is rated PG-13. Find out more here.

Comments

fauvism

Alison Black

Very excited about this film as Pattinson radiates charisma and intensity and the accent is very enticing but even more excited to see him play Salvador Dali in Little Ashes.

Oct 29 - 05:35 PM

TheXanMan

Dan Maurer

Oct 29 - 05:40 PM

tomwaitsjrHAPPYICONOCLAST

Greg Guro

TheXanMan,

You beat me to it! I was just going to type no. What an invitation to hell. . .

I hope this movie dies quickly, like that Eragon flick.

Oct 29 - 05:56 PM

Jen Yamato

Jen Yamato

Yay, me too! (To fauvism, not XanMan.) As everyone here in the RT office knows, I've become rather obsessed with Twilight lately -- the books, the movie, Edward and Bella -- though I understand why some people are apprehensive at the big screen treatment (Twilighters) or completely in the dark about why it's gonna be the most important movie event of the season (non-fans, dudes, and haters). I thought it looked a tad silly before I read the books and saw a bunch of clips, but now I'm supremely excited and hopeful. And not one bit ashamed to say so!

Oct 29 - 06:00 PM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

Jen, I consider you a friend so I feel obligated to ask, What are you on?!?! Im so sick of those books man, every where I go someone is reading one, its like the NUMBER 23 the books are everywhere! The flick looks like this years The Covenant...

Oct 29 - 06:37 PM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

Also am I the only one tired of seeing romantic vampires?!?! First that crap show True-Blood and now this crap. What happen to the good old school vampires? I wanna see a monstrous vampire that actually doesn't care about being lonely because he they have no heart! Man I cant wait for Proyas's Dracula Zero, that will be awesome and I am very hopeful for Let The Right One In.

Oct 29 - 06:40 PM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

Oct 29 - 06:37 PM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

Oct 29 - 06:40 PM

tomwaitsjrHAPPYICONOCLAST

Greg Guro

I'm not exactly sick of Vampires, I'm sick of new "twists" about vampires. . .

Jen,

Please go to a doctors and get your blood drawn and tell them to check for narcotics/hallucinagens and the possibility of some kind of psychiatric disorder. . . the Jen I've known to come and love wouldn't think this film is the movie event of the season. . .

Oct 29 - 06:58 PM

tfortier

Thierry Fortier

The Fearless Vampire Killers ftw~! nothing can resist Herbert the homosexual blood sucker...

Oct 29 - 07:00 PM

Some guy you dont know

Bruce Campbell

Vampires have been romantic for a hundred years now... Nothing new. The teenage twist however... That's something that'll die out fast.

I'll be seeing Twilight, as it looks hilarious.

Oct 29 - 07:07 PM

Chip

Alex Semidey

the twilight thread on the gd is board is the only thing you need to know about twilight

Oct 29 - 07:13 PM

Underglow

Aleesha Lambert

I am totally with you Jen. I am not ashamed to say that I will be watching this movie either.

The real shame is that people argue over men in tights(superheros-Joker THOSE are everywhere) on this website, but attack a movie they hardly know anything about.I think a lot of the slack Twilight gets come from its fangirls. I like the book but the hardcore Twilighters don't account for all the fanbase.

The movie looks pretty good-although I will probably see it a week after it is released(or on a weekday during school)-as to avoid the tweens squealing obnoxiously in the movie theater.

Oct 29 - 07:46 PM

vballs9er

Jeff Vandewater

Why are people so excited about a romantic vampire film? I understand that romance and seduction play an important role in the vampire legend, but come on! This movie looks about as interesting as "The Invisible" (which I was dragged to see and it was worse than I could have imagined)! "Interview with a vampire" was good, so was the Coppola version of Dracula, I even enjoyed "The Lost boys". This movie does not excite me one bit though. I have to agree with JOKERBOY that "Let the rigt one in" Looks far more interesting than this!

Oct 29 - 09:10 PM

Clint129

Clint Jefferson

As much as I didn't like Twilight (not a bash, I was just the wrong demographic) I do respect Pattinson in the sense that he seems to be one of those young actors that take on challenging roles--the kid played Dali for chrissakes. He's definitely not an US weekly Disney-engineered boytoy...
But this movie looks pretty awful. I agree with Joker. The romantic vampire angle has been played up too much...damn you Mr. Stoker...so let's see one where the beast wreaks absolute havoc without any sort of remorse. Dusk Til' Dawn tried I guess, but for me it didn't quite hit the mark. In my book, I think the obvious choice for a vampire reinvention would have to be Boyle. If the guy can reinvent zombies and the outer space sci-fi thriller (I adored Sunshine,even with its crappy final act) and, er, the Indian gameshow drama, then he can certainly do vampires....

Oct 29 - 10:12 PM

Jen Yamato

Jen Yamato

So many responses, where to start...

There's such a difference in how I look at Twilight the movie now as opposed to before I'd read the books. The books are just...engrossing, addictive, transformative. Sure, that's a reaction mostly females seem to have (I have my theories about why exactly the Twilight books are like crack to the ladies), but the characters and the central romance really embed themselves into your mind when you read them. The Edward-Bella romance -- overdone as vampire stories are, generally speaking -- feels very new, different, and inescapably compelling. And so the prospect of seeing those characters and that epic-feeling romance come to life on screen, with characters who happen to perfectly match what I'd imagined them looking and acting like, is incredibly appetizing.

I saw the fight scene clip and the trailers floating around the web before I started reading the books, and then the movie seemed almost as dubious as it must to you all now. The wire work in the fight scene? Looked a bit silly. The melodramatic plot lines? Seemed like lightweight, teen fantasy fluff.

But now, with that incredibly compelling story in my mind, the footage makes more sense. It seems to be very faithful to the book and characters (though the extent of that remains to be seen), and most importantly, the core emotions -- lust, longing, brooding, tragic and impossible love -- do seem to be potently conveyed in the footage released so far.

Maybe those emotional aspects matter less to some people who instead look for great fight choreography or some new, edgy take on vampirism. But this is essentially a romance, not a horror movie. I no longer care if there's good fighting, or if the vampires are scary. What matters in Twilight are the characters and the love story. So while I can see how someone would think the trailer is reminiscent of The Covenant (supernatural teens, same general aesthetic in parts, targeted at the TRL audience) I have more faith (or is it hope?) that Twilight actually has much more depth to it.

On a different note, like Clint129 I think Robert Pattinson will give a star making performance. He seems perfectly cast to me, he's gorgeous, and he's got an unusually mature and expressive face. So far he's pretty much what I imagined Edward to be as I read the books. Kristen Stewart has the right look, and she's smart enough to play Bella, but I'd like to see if she's got the delicacy and appeal to really embody the character.

I swear I'm not on anything, but I was hooked immediately once I started the first book. I read the rest of the four books in the span of about 5 days (this was last week) and I'm probably going to re-read at least Twilight again before I see the film...next week! :)

Also, True Blood sucks.

Oct 29 - 11:44 PM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

Yeah True-Blood is pretty bad, I dont get why the producer of SIX FEET UNDER works on that show...

Oct 30 - 08:19 AM

Jen Yamato

Jen Yamato

Wow, sorry for the journal entry there. I don't have a diary.

Also, if you're open minded or - gasp! - excited about Twilight, check out the gallery linked above. As far as I know, we've got the biggest collection of Twilight stills so far...enjoy!

Oct 29 - 11:46 PM

pinkincide

jon doe

Jen is right about the addictive nature of the books. They're like crack cocaine for 15 year-old girls. I'm too old and too male listen to the audio books straight without reaching for the ff button, but I found myself surprisingly eager to know where Stephenie Meyer was going with the characters.

The big question is whether any of that translates to the screen. There's a super cheesey shot of the bad vamps where it looks like they are roller blading through the forest--an effect they produced by towing the actors on a mat behind a car (shown in a bts clip). If that's the director's idea of vampire speed then this movie's in big trouble.

Oct 30 - 12:39 AM

Silverevilchao

Silver The Evil Chao

Yay, a sparkling (not s***ting you) vampire in abusive, stalkerish relationships (c'mon, greasing her window so he can slip in and watch her sleep unnoticed? That's SOOOOOOO romantic!!!!) with what has to be the biggest Mary Sue to ever exist in the history of mankind! This is a great role-model for teenage girls! The movie doesn't look cheesy or B-movieish at all! And to top it off, the series blatantly rips off the Sookie Stackhouse books! There's NOTHING wrong with that, as long as it's popular and appeals to rabid teenagers, RIGHT?!

Oct 30 - 06:08 AM

Underglow

Aleesha Lambert

Silver,first off it does not rip off the Sookie Stackhouse books in any way shape or form; apart from a vampire-human relationship. Although they both do take place in *GASP* America. This means that almost every movie out there has copied the Sookie Stackhouse books!
Second of all- he may have been sneaking into her window-but not to rape her, bite her, or have sex with her. I seem to recall wanting to see my boyfriend all the time when I was a teenager-thats just the way some teens are.
Finally, I think she is a great rolemodel. And Twilight owns. True Blood Sucks.(hahaha. Forgive my unintentinal bad joke.

Oct 30 - 08:35 AM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

Oct 30 - 08:19 AM

Underglow

Aleesha Lambert

Oct 30 - 08:35 AM

tomwaitsjrHAPPYICONOCLAST

Greg Guro

Jen,

I haven't read the Twilight books. I read the Time article and some excerpts.

I doubt it will be as bad as Sex and the City. . .

From your reaction and those of others, it does appear to me that Twilight is going to do great box office the first weekend.

Oct 30 - 09:07 AM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

SpongeBob's Back!
SpongeBob's Back!

See trailer for his 3D adventure

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships