Critic Review - New York Post

It all goes wrong just when it should go right.

November 18, 2011 Full Review Source: New York Post | Comments (91)
New York Post
Top Critic IconTop Critic

Comments

Angel Luis Mercado

Angel Luis Mercado

Twifags gonna hate the good critics

Dec 4 - 01:50 PM

Samantha Hayes

Samantha Hayes

How did Meyer come up with Twilight?? "The idea for Twilight came to me in a dream." I beg to differ...
"It does not to to dwell on dreams, and forget to live."
Dumbledore has spoken. Harry Potter forever! <3

Ryan Short

Ryan Short

this movie blows

Dec 20 - 03:44 PM

Movies That Motivate

Rebecca Webster

I‚??ve seen all the Twilight movies and have enjoyed them thoroughly. Sometimes sequels take the original story in a totally different direction that interferes with the natural flow of the story, but this did not. It was as if it was the day after the ‚??the eclipse sequel‚??. This movie did seem to take a little too long before the action got started. After all, I am an action movie lover. But that maybe because lingered on the love scenes a little longer than I would have liked. The wedding was just breathtaking. I wish I could have afforded such lavish honeymoon when I got married years ago. But once the action started‚?¶it didn‚??t stop. Which I really loved! And when the movie was at its best it was over. I can‚??t wait to watch the last sequel. I would even pay someone to get my hands on an exclusive copy. I rate this movie‚?¶.A MUST SEE! www.moviesthatmotivate.com

Jan 14 - 07:32 AM

Movies That Motivate

Rebecca Webster

Jan 14 - 08:00 AM

Susana M.

S M

Awwwww. that's cute. I sincerely hope you're not a day over 13, otherwise your future looks VERY dark

Oct 10 - 05:55 AM

Gabriele Cookstown

Gabriele Cookstown

Its great when grown ups argue with children...about a Teenage Saga...bring on Hunger Games.....

Feb 7 - 02:36 PM

Mychael Jones

Mychael Jones

Im going to read the book, is it worth buying?

Feb 13 - 06:29 AM

Javier A.

Javier Aguilef

Burning your money is a better way to lose it than buying the books.

Mar 15 - 02:48 AM

Nelson Verdejo

Nelson Verdejo

yea basically women are mentally retarded because they are the only fanbase to horrible movies and storytelling like this .... but why would a critic expect this to even go right? its twilight ... its always gonna be a piece of crap

Feb 11 - 03:55 AM

Susana M.

S M

While you do have a point that this is a piece of shit, don't chuck it up to women liking garbage. Have you SEEN what you guys enjoy? The Hangover? Grown-Ups? The Expendables? Those are all pretty terrible and mind-numbing pieces of shit, and have largely a male audience.

Oct 10 - 05:58 AM

Michael Flynn

Michael Flynn

Wow... more disco ball vamps... how plain.

Mar 6 - 04:05 PM

Claudine B

Claudine B

Stupid film, stupid novel.

Mar 10 - 03:39 AM

Javier A.

Javier Aguilef

This movie sucks so much that i love to see the fanbase arguing for every bad comment. Come on, grow up, this movies are terrible, the concepts sucks, the dialogues sucks, the actors sucks, it's a completely waste of time and money.

Mar 15 - 02:44 AM

Vanya White

Vanya White

I have forced myself to read each and every one of the books in order to get a clear understanding on what the hell people were raging over, and, I can honestly tell you that both the movies and the books were absolutley awful. As a fourteen year old, I was in the era of vampires, werewolves, wizards, and other such things. The entire "TWILIGHT" book series is merely a bland, cardboard-character's choice between either necrophilia, or beastiality. Also, at the end of the series, there is also pedophilia, which is illegal. The books and movies are bland. unhumorous, and extremely boring.
If you like vampire movies, something like "INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE" would be more satisfying than a bland romance.
Also, the Twilight books do not contain the proper spelling or grammar that is taught in most English Literary schools.
If you want to watch great movies, you should watch something like "The Lost Boys" or "Underworld", two movies I enjoy thoroughly.
Do not waste any of your time or money on this atrocious book series/ movie series.

Mar 15 - 12:01 PM

Nelson Verdejo

Nelson Verdejo

"...when it should go right." ??? there is nothing right about this insipid franchise ... it shouldn't even exist

Mar 19 - 09:05 PM

Pat ChalupaBatman

Pat ChalupaBatman

if you life this series you are a dumb girl or a raging phagget

Mar 25 - 10:24 PM