• Twisted

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Twisted Reviews

July 14, 2014
It had potential, but it fell way short of the mark...
May 18, 2014
I love Philip Kaufman's films, but wow, this film is such an atrocity.
May 10, 2013
So mind-numbingly plain and obvious you wonder what compelled the stars to sign on in the first place. You can immediately tell it's written by a woman and it is very anti-male throughout. Basically a who-dunit that becomes a try-caring.
January 7, 2014
A detective with a dark family past investigates on murders of men she slept with. Full of plot holes, cheesy plot developments and taking itself too seriously, this just looks like a horrible copy of a Hitchcock type film formula.
July 8, 2013
Good lord what a suckfest. Can't ANYONE stop moviemakers like this before they kill again? Does anyone actually READ the script before they start shooting???? MEIN GOTT.
April 7, 2013
Terrible script, bad movie, and it has Judd to boot (yay). Sarcasm aside, this sucks.
April 1, 2013
An average mystery that gets a bit slammed in the ratings department. It's not horrible, it's not great. a superb cast really keep the film afloat, and although it's nothing groundbreaking, isn't a total waste of your time
March 4, 2013
Boring, almost put me to sleep.
December 21, 2012
It was a great movie! I think Ashley Judd is an amazing actress. I like most of her movies.
lamagicav
January 9, 2012
Non del tutto soddisfacente. Certo...ti riesce a convincere di una cosa per poi far titubare la tua idea e per poi farti capire che avevi tratto conclusioni sbagliate ma alla fin fine nulla di eccezionale. Esistono molti film del genere fatti meglio. E non tanto per gli attori (galattici!) quanto proprio per la trama e lo svolgimento dell'azione.
October 12, 2012
i enjoy he story, made me curious to see who the murder is.but the film is really mess up.
October 7, 2012
How many times does it take before a brilliant detective realises she is being constantly roofied and passing out? Answer: 4
October 1, 2012
a great story with as much flavor as a glass of flat water.
September 2, 2012
nice twists in this one-great performances.
August 28, 2012
i thought it was a very good movie
Nicola D.
August 22, 2012
a small thriller with a great cast, but too much focused on the protagonist's liaisons, who forgets she's a cop sometimes, or maybe the director has just this aim, and nothing else. anyway, this is not a crap movie as the critics said, because there's a little action and interest - besides titties and sexual intercourse, I mean.
August 16, 2012
I enjoyed it somehow because of the acting...
August 2, 2012
This is my favorite Andy Garcia movie so far.
May 13, 2012
Quite a dark psycological thriller.
May 12, 2012
It wasn't the worst thriller movie, but it was very weak and the plot was poor. The acting was not convincing at all.