Two Can Play That Game Reviews

sanjurosamurai
January 22, 2007
i love vivica fox but this was terrible
½ January 2, 2008
By far my favorite romantic comedy.
I don't understand why I'm the only one to like this...?
iLeo
½ April 12, 2007
Love this movie.
March 13, 2006
Vivica A Fox rules in this great movie. Her friends in the film are really funny.
½ January 26, 2007
Vivican! Yes, it is about time you had a movie where you was the lead! You deserve it! Your time is coming! Chestnut and Gabrielle and Anderson were outstanding!
½ September 19, 2007
girls, guys, where do go from here? i like this movie, it sure tought me a lot bout females. Good movie watch it!
½ September 16, 2007
I was sick one day in 5th grade, I watched this movie, and it was so good I rewond it and watched it again. lol.
August 27, 2007
Cute little comedy about manipulation, transference, and in general... how not to maintain a relationship!
July 21, 2007
You go girl (but don't hurt yourself in the process)! A funny simplification of the games people play.
June 26, 2007
This is another one of my favorite movies because I acually used the tips in real life, and it worked!
May 17, 2007
Devolves into nothing more than two stubborn people refusing to budge until it screws up their relationship. Sounds like my parents.
½ April 20, 2007
I really like this movie because she is showing that not only can niggas play but a female can too ya dig???
½ March 29, 2007
this movie is so damn real let my man try an play games his ass will be history faster than he can say his damn name!!!
March 13, 2007
Vivrant Vivica and my boy Morris were superb. And Anthony Anderson was a scream! "Look into the light Keith!"
March 14, 2007
This movie is that one movie that I can watch, rewind & watch all over again. I Absolutely Love Moniques Character in this movie, she is soo me!!! Me & My girl actually quote several lines from this movie in our everyday life...
March 8, 2007
Playing with true love is very dangerous, and if your careful you could lose the very one you are trying to play. So don't play games with love.
½ March 5, 2007
One of my all time favorites..A sistah trying to teach a brotha alesson and gets taught one herself! We can all learn from this.
March 2, 2007
They had some great chemistry in this film, i only wish she didn't talk to the camera as much as she did
½ February 17, 2007
you will see this twice!!!!!!! EXCELLENT CHIC FLK...AND good flk for boys nite In.....this movie is the SHIT baby!!!......