Two Can Play That Game - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Two Can Play That Game Reviews

sanjurosamurai
January 22, 2007
i love vivica fox but this was terrible
½ January 2, 2008
By far my favorite romantic comedy.
I don't understand why I'm the only one to like this...?
iLeo
½ April 12, 2007
Love this movie.
March 13, 2006
Vivica A Fox rules in this great movie. Her friends in the film are really funny.
½ December 22, 2009
**1/2 (out of four)

Viveca A. Fox shines as a scorned girlfriend in this likeable, but ultimately routine comedy.

Fox plays a woman who seems to have everything neatly as she wants it, but she enacts a "Ten Day Plan" when she catches her boyfriend with her sworn enemy.
February 6, 2009
I LOVE THIS MOVIE AS WELL!!! Vivica A Fox is hot and such a great actress!! I actually took notes in this one, lol, the tips were good. She plays such a strong woman, and its so entertaining to see the back and forth roles, man and woman, and the narration from her, that keeps you pulled in. A great film!!
½ October 19, 2008
if u have seen any movie that Gabrielle Union in any movie, u have already seen this....same movie, different name.
October 3, 2007
The characters are so cartoonish, it's hard to care on any level -- except that it wastes such talented performers.
½ January 26, 2007
Vivican! Yes, it is about time you had a movie where you was the lead! You deserve it! Your time is coming! Chestnut and Gabrielle and Anderson were outstanding!
½ August 29, 2015
Two Can Play That Game: Vivica A. Fox is at the top of her game as a woman teaching her friends (and us viewers) how to play a player. A fun supporting cast (Morris Chestnut, Gabrielle Union, Monique) and a well paced story glides along with plenty of laughs. A
February 15, 2015
Love this movie! :-D
February 25, 2010
(First and only viewing - January 2010)
April 25, 2014
Funny! Anthony Anderson preached the truth in this movie
November 12, 2013
i love you vivica fox
September 19, 2013
Great acting, great material, an overall fun film.
½ April 24, 2013
fantastic movie!!!!!!!
½ December 8, 2012
i love this movie!!! an amazing blend of love, drama, comedy! can have many ppl relate to it
November 27, 2012
The CIA ain't got $h!t on a woman with a plan!
October 31, 2012
An ok romantic comedy.
September 25, 2012
marriage is meant for the matured minds