Two if by Sea - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

FilmFanatik
May 3, 2007
Forgot about it.
April 11, 2007
Fans of Sandra Bullock and Denis Leary are likely to be the only ones who can enjoy this movie. I am both, so I did. Apart from its stars, there is little special about this movie. It had its moments, but doesn't stand out.
½ September 5, 2009
Pretty cheesy, but I like both Leary and Bullock, so it was worth a watch. It wasn't horrible - entertaining enough.
iLeo
April 12, 2007
Hilarious! Leary is great!
July 21, 2008
This is one of those that you have to stop while you're watching and ask, "Why is this a movie???"

The always disappointing Sandra Bullock, not only looks awful as this character, but her weak attempt at a Big Apple accent is almost enough to make this "comedy" damn near unwatchable.
February 14, 2008
A cute and endearing chick flick with some attitude: Bullock-style. Leary and Bullock actually make a very good couple in this movie and I never would have believed that.
½ December 16, 2007
Very Funny. I bought it and watched and I was very satisfied."Well for all the money you apid on your hair you'd think they could die it 1 color!"
½ March 15, 2007
I really like Denis Leary. Sandra Bullock is one of my favorites. But this movie was left to be desired. Denis needed to go off on his rants that I love so much and didn't.
October 29, 2006
At first this seemed like such a strange combination to me - Sandra Bullock and Denis Leary. I mean, come on - them as a couple? But it worked out really well - good movie.
January 26, 2015
Don't get all the negative reviews I thought they were great together, absolutely loved it........
August 6, 2013
My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.
½ March 24, 2013
Der Film möchte komisch sein, ist es aber leider nicht! Der Zuschauer quält sich und muss warten, bis der Film zu Ende ist. Schade eigentlich um die guten Darsteller. Die haben ganz viel Charme, machen sich aber leider völlig lächerlich in dieser Geschichte!
November 14, 2011
What a tedious and pointless film.
November 17, 2009
A man dressed up as a bat is okay, but a man dressed up like a cat is a fag?

Roz and Francis O?Brien have been dating for seven years. Roz is a cashier and Francis is a small time crook. Roz has been frustrated with the status of their relationship and its limited potential to grow economically. When a robbery goes array, leaving the two stranded on an island, Roz?s questions becomes magnified and they risk losing everything (relationship and robbery wise).

?High speed car chase, FBI, what are you, Burt Reynolds??

Bill Bennett, directed by Shipwrecked, Backlash, Malpractice, Mortgage, Kiss or Kill, In a Savage Land, Tempted, and the upcoming Uninhabited, delivers Two if by Sea. The storyline for this picture is not overly original or unique; however, the acting was first rate and I always find Dennis Leary entertaining. Leary and Sandra Bullock played off each other well throughout the film.

?I want my money, num-nuts.?

Although the acting and script were solid, a couple of the scenes were cheesy and a few of the scenes were horribly unrealistic. However, I did like the child they built into the film as well as the gangsters who Leary worked for. Nevertheless, this film is worth watching based on the comedic content and the performances by Bullock and Leary, but it is not worth owning due to the unimaginative storyline and the fact that you will probably only watch it once.

?Did your mother take Thalidomide??

Grade: C-