70% The Equalizer Sep 26

—— Witches of East End: Season 2

U.N. Me Reviews

x t.
May 15, 2013
This documentary is so US-centered it made me sick.
January 14, 2013
U.N. Me is an expose which will blow you away. Please see it before you contribute another penny to the UN or vote for any politician who backs it!
September 23, 2012
I found the humor odd but if that is what it takes to get people to wake up than good. I was surprised Yugoslavia didnt make the cut. I believe in A UN just not this UN
August 10, 2012
Informative and funny. A rare combination to be found in movies. Highly recommended. You will laugh and then feel disgusted the next.
July 30, 2012
A must see for all around the world. The U.N. representatives need to be held accountable for their actions & responsibilites just like any government official should. Very enlightening documentary...I have to say that I was furious after watching this so without the inserted humor my head may have exploded.
June 11, 2012
Not much to it. Horowitz is a Michael Moore wannabe without Moore's imagination, and his inability or unwillingness to analyze the UN's many failings seriously makes the flick demonstrably dishonest. That Horowitz is a rightwing Zionist hack adds nothing at all to the presentation. I saw it in New York last week - one of exactly 5 people in the theater. And while it could have been worse (while we are spared the paranoid Tea Party conspiracy theories of the UN, we are served instead a smug, starchy and, at this point thorougfhly discredited neo-conservative narrative, flavored with a heavy dose of Likud anti-Arabism). Happily it will sink into the obscurity it so richly deserves. Michael Moore would have done it better, funnier, and much more honestly.
June 9, 2012
Horowitz employed some of Michael Moore's writers as well as writers from The Onion, so I'm amused by the comments that try to make the U.N.'s problems partisan. L. Proyect's comment that Horowitz points out problems without offering solutions, well as Americans, we should all be made aware of this corrupt institution because, for the most part, we fund it.
June 6, 2012
Ami does excellent work . He ties in humor well .
TomJ
June 5, 2012
This movie is not worth renting, buying or watching in a theater. Basic facts are purposefully left out in an attempt to prove a Jewish right-wing point. Mr. Horowitz and his movie fail.
June 4, 2012
Great Documentary, too bad so many people are in the dark and just not open their eyes and minds. The road to good intentions blind too many!
Ross California
June 3, 2012
Right, U.N. is very annoying because its founding ideas oppose existence of CIA illegal prisons all over the world.

This movie is another propaganda garbage.
June 3, 2012
I saw it today. Very one-sided film with a very definite agenda. In the US interviewed only republicans. Not one word about all the good done by many UN agencies, UNICEF, FAO, WHO, or UN political success stories - Cambodia, Nepal, East Timor, Namibia come to mind.
Incredible. Must watch.
June 2, 2012
It's just awesome as a taxpayer seeing good people in our nation standing up to government funded (taxpayer money) programs that are completely useless such as the U.N.. The U.N. is doing nothing good for our country, the U.S.A. which supplies the majority for it's (the U.N.'s) support. There needs to be much, much more of these types of documentaries to bring the truth out. The U.S. would most likely have an overwhelming supply of abundance if our wayward government officials weren't spending so much wealth on despicably run government programs such as the U.N. If there is still a decent person left in our government officials they should putting loads, and loads of pressure on the U.N. to start doing something other than wasting our tax dollars and causing terrorism around the world.
May 31, 2012
Excellent movie. I think it was well done. While Horowitz clearly has an agenda, the sources are good and the questions he asks are totally fair. Nobody can really deny the UN HRC is dominated by the worst abusers of human rights. Likewise, everybody knows the the UN failed to stop the genocide in Rwanda and now failing to do anything about Darfur. Beyond that, the documentary provides background, details on abuses, and a good explanation of why the UN fails to live up to the founding ideals.
June 2, 2012
Gets right to the truth of the UN's inherent conflict of interest that gives equal voice and votes to the most corrupt and murderous regimes in the world such as Iran, Sudan and Syria. Ami uses humor and sarcasm which, for some reason (could it be offending the left sensibilities?) bothers many "official" reviewers, even as they laud the same performance by Michael Moore. As usual, real human beings rate this movie's approval at over 90%!
November 12, 2011
I have seen this powerful and important movie. It is critical to see this as it challenges our uniformed perceptions that the UN is a force for good. Given how much money the US gives the UN we need to understand were it goes.
October 29, 2011
Worst movie ever. Sure the UN is not perfect, and I'm not a huuuuge proponent of the UN, but this is the most biased, offensive, and pro-Western movie ever. Not only did this dimwit go on Glenn Beck to poorly interview Wall Street Protestors to write them off as radical idiots, but he excuses everything he does under the umbrella of comedy. Well Mr. Horowitz, I didn't laugh at all. This isn't comedy, nor is it accurate. Remind me again, doesn't the US and UK have veto power in the UN. What did they do to stop the genocides?

that's right.