41% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Unaccompanied Minors Reviews

KJ P

January 13, 2010
Good for a kids film, but if your not into that sort of thing, then don't even bother to watch the opening credits!
deano
deano

November 29, 2007
I love this funny Christmas family movie in the airport I ever watched since Home Alone series. I couldn't stop laughing at the scene of 4 kids and a flight attendent riding in a canoe on a snow hill from the airport to the hotel while the head of Passenger Relations and his security guards are also on after them. COOL!
Jose Z

September 7, 2007
It was a decent movie nothing excellent but viewable. The story is based on real childhood experiences from writer Susan Burton, but it makes me very difficult to believe that a bunch of pre-teens do that kind of things. The plot was kinda weak and undeveloped. the cast has decent acting, all performances were good but the best one in my opinion comes from Tyler James Williams. Wilmer Valderrama's performance was so unconvincing and dissapointing, its like watching him in his role of Fez but working in an airport and Lewis Black as the movie villian was good.
In conclusion, this movie is dull but enjoyable to watch it on a boring weekend.
Leigh R

November 14, 2006
Funny. Good film to watch to feel better.
Beefy
Beefy

December 10, 2006
I enjoyed this. Not a perfect flick, but it made me laugh. The cast was fun.
Dannielle A

November 8, 2008
It was okay. A lot of cheesy acting and a stupid script but still... we got some laughs.
William G

December 2, 2006
Twice as funny as Deck the Halls. That is, I laughed twice.
June 18, 2007
not my type of movie....and the kids were annoying, maybe if I was younger I would have liked it more.
December 22, 2012
The young cast of the main characters performed well together as a team in this funny family holiday film with a good heart. (B+)
July 18, 2012
Add that kid from I hate chris along with several other Newbies and you have a wannabe made for cable flick with little entertainment value.
teamocil
March 7, 2007
Based on a This American Life story. The real story was true and interesting. This could have been any other cheesy kids versus bumbling adults movie that has been made since Home Alone 1 & 2 did it well for possibly the first and last time.
M9z8759483
January 28, 2010
fun christmas film it is actually kind of sad I remember renting this and enjoying this fun christmas film
July 2, 2009
Cute kids movie, seemed very much like it was trying to be the new Breakfast Club but their situations and actions are a little more unrealistic.
May 8, 2009
went to seattle for a 3 day music & arts festival...ended up watching this 1.5 times. hotels can be boring by the way...
16g
April 12, 2009
great movie, it was very good, i liked it alot, i was stranded in an airport too once before, it was actually alot of fun to be stranded there
iamthethinman
February 13, 2009
Watched this when adjusting to the time zone in a hotel. I am not sure what this movie was aiming for. I guess there is a happy medium for family movies out there, but it doesn?t seem like it would be entertaining for any age group other than tweens not living in reality. So I guess that was the demo ? real-world fantasy for 11 year olds. I guess I just can?t appreciate these types of movies. And when I was 7, I had already been forced to watch things like The Shining and Murder on the Orient Express. So at 11 I was watching Sam Peckinpah , Ridley Scott and Akira Kurosawa.
danigirl789
February 10, 2009
Cute movie. Nothing amazing, but cute. I loved the way the kids were so witty and always had a solution to everything. At some points during the movie I was distracted by something else, so it really didn't hold my attention too well. It was okay though.
January 18, 2009
I didn't think I was going to like this movie, but I found that I rather enjoyed it. It was cheesy, but it was fun.
January 16, 2008
I thought that this was a cute movie and I did like it, but overall, it was pretty cliched and nothing new. Lewis Black played a good bad guy though.