Underworld Awakening - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Underworld Awakening Reviews

½ May 3, 2015

Not Surprised, The Critics hate it more than the Audience, The Audience think this isn't bad. I Think it isn't! Not Good Either!
Not worth the shoot in the foot for me seeing it again, 55%.
September 7, 2015
A ugly pile-up of cliches
August 18, 2015
Good, but not up to the same level as the first and second films. Stephen Rea just didn't rise to the villainous heights of Bill Nighy and Tony Curran in the other films. Also, the lack of Jeff Speedman was a let down.
½ August 2, 2015
Happy to have Kate back
½ August 1, 2015
Repetitive script for a very badly done mass up of FX. In addition, the cut of the movie is not properly done with scenes that seems to be unrelated one after another.
They should have left it after the first, good movie.
June 26, 2015
Not much of a move. Very disappointing after the first 3. Maybe time to call it quits. Hear there is another coming in 2016 :(
½ February 18, 2012
La 3D est parfaite, on ne s'ennuie pas une seule seconde, les combats sont dynamiques et bien rythme, la qualite de l'image et et la realisation sont parfaite.. que du bonheur !
March 25, 2014
The story is even more buried under crazy action than before. The whole movie feels really pointless, but there is still a degree of fun to be had.
½ May 15, 2015
The critic consensus nails it. I love the previous films, for everything that they were, corny or not. This one just felt empty and devoid of anything I found enjoyable about the prior three. Bummer too. I think they really just sold out and counted on people who loved the others to throw money at it so they could just cash in on the franchise. That's certainly what it felt like. Don't waste time or money on it.
April 27, 2015
When Selene became Alice of .
April 8, 2015
Most movies don't get to a fourth in the series these days. I loved the first one the best, and though the effects have gotten cheaper, this movie is still an enjoyable continuation, and Kate is still the best effect!
½ February 2, 2012
Why do so many believe an action movie needs to be non-stop go, go, go? As sequels go this was a better flick than Evolutions and way better than Rise of the Lycans, but still no comparison to the original. The plot could have done with better story development; about the only thing saving this from mediocrity were the performances by veteran actors like Stephen Rea -- although I consider this a step back for him.

Despite this, I think there was much going for it than against. Go see it.
½ February 15, 2015
No es tan mala como me dijeron en sí ha sido como siempre un capitulo más en una serie de películas que es como una serie televisiva
May 20, 2012
Underworld: Awakening (2012)
My Rating: 6/10
December 31, 2014
If you like the underworld series, you'll like this movie. It leaves it open at the end for another film as well.
December 19, 2014
July 22, 2011
This is very cool and entertaining!!
November 13, 2014
How do movie critics get hired because honestly their opinion wouldn't amount to a hill of beans, their opinion is so far from the general publics opinion its hilarious, if you want intriguing story telling go read a book or go jerk off in Barnes and Nobles.This is obviously a action movie to go watch you have the gorgeous Kate Beckinsale kicking ass and sexy black leather pants can't beat it I give it 5 stars. Movie critics go back to the stone age, you're not needed.
½ February 1, 2012
I did enjoy the first three movies. But this was a horrible mistake. This movie should not exist since it brought nothing to the story or movies at all.
October 30, 2014
Kate Beckinsale brings another stunning performance as the vampire heroine with once again providing non stop action and entertainment in the lastest Underworld film.