67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

An Ungentlemanly Act Reviews

September 8, 2011
Detailing the beginning af the Falklands conflict from the viewpoints of the Marine garisson and the islanders this is a very typically old British production, whimsical, factual, modest, determined and fatalistic much mirroring the very old British character of the islands and islanders. The tragedy of the conflict is a clear theme but the most entertaining feature is the relationship between the highly professional Royal Marine garrison and the, apparently, slightly eccentric locals with much humour in the face of imminent disaster occurring - as a side note, I believe that some locals complained that they were made to look a bit TOO eccentric almost to the point of comic relief. In my opinion this production strikes a pleasing balance between unbiased reporting of the facts and entertainment - a quality which is rare in film and TV these days. The cast and performances are excellent and it is very well shot - much of it in the challenging location of the Falkland Islands. Generally great entertainment and required viewing for anyone interested in the conflict.
July 15, 2014
About time was released on Blu Ray!

September 8, 2011