—— The Identical Sep 05

78% Ray Donovan: Season 2
46% Reckless: Season 1
87% The Strain: Season 1
—— Unforgettable: Season 2

The Unnamable II: The Statement of Randolph Carter (H.P. Lovecraft's The Unnamable Returns) Reviews

Kylie B

October 28, 2009
I enjoyed this more than the first, as the plot was actually more like a Lovecraft story in it's structure and content. It also takes itself a bit less seriously, which makes for better viewing entertainment. It's still fairly average, though enjoyable enough if you're not looking for a masterpiece of horror cinema. I love the realisation of Randolph Carter though, a proper Lovecraftian hero who fights with knowledge rather than weapons and is fond of making dramatic pronouncements.
theimmortallurker
September 29, 2007
I really liked this movie, it seemed to follow the Lovecraft story well and seeing Maria Ford running around totally nude for much of the film did not hurt either.
June 2, 2007
I'm really surprised they even got funding for this, considering how terrible the first one was. I'll admit it's a better movie, with the addition of John Rhys-Davies and an underused David Warner, but it's far from great. Also features that obnoxious cliché of the naive beautiful woman who acts like a mentally retarded amnesiac and falls hard for the first average jackass she lays eyes on.