Unsolved Suburbia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Unsolved Suburbia Reviews

½ October 22, 2012
I didn't put any hopes up when I saw the poster. It looked like a student production, but it's not... Tried out for film noir, but no, it's a romantic mystery- comedy? I don't think I can call this an independent film cuz it's so horribly filmed. The music is faux artistic, editing was dreadful, acting was disturbingly bad. Even the opening sequence was bad, I dunno how this film even got distributed. If you are looking for good looking actors in the film then please go somewhere else, it ain't the right place for ya.
½ February 11, 2015
This is a really low-budget 'bad' film. I should hate it but thought it was fun. Most of the acting is pretty bad but I laughed out loud more than I do at most mainstream comedies. It's camp whether it means to be or not.
½ October 22, 2012
February 2, 2012
The plot and acting were horrible. The only thing that kept me watching were the peen shots.
May 11, 2011
The plot was SO lacking and the acting so TERRIBLE I had to turn it off after 20 minutes. Don't waste your time.