Please log in to participate in this forum.
Jan 18 - 08:00 PM
One thing to say... what's wrong with you man? Well, it is your opinion.
Oct 6 - 12:17 PM
My Cat (His Name is Ziggy)
So this guy is a troll...
Mar 22 - 07:16 PM
Kids, this is what a troll looks like ^^^
Oct 2 - 03:21 PM
Diego Hard With a Vengeance
Come on, man... this is an honest opinion. I seriously despise this movie. Is that so hard to believe?
Oct 4 - 08:08 PM
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Up. But did I think it was a little overrated? Yes I did
Sep 8 - 05:48 AM
Hahaha Charles spent decades looking for that bird and Russel finds it in less than a day.
Aug 9 - 08:46 AM
Not to mention that the movie sucks.
Aug 26 - 08:50 PM
I'm just here to see all the hate comments.
Aug 2 - 08:19 AM
It's amazing how easily the people on here are trolled. I have fun.
Aug 5 - 02:39 AM
I never seen this movie, I'm just here to see all the hate you're getting XD
Jul 14 - 08:12 PM
Well, thanks for the input!
Jul 15 - 08:27 PM
Then by all means, slit away. It seems only 2% of the world will try to stop you.
Jul 9 - 08:20 PM
Well, I've thought for a long time that 98% of the world is retarded, so... I really don't value their input.
Jul 13 - 10:55 AM
You elitist, self-superior moron! You are easily the most pretentious person I have ever met.
Sep 8 - 12:38 PM
Problem, butthurt fanboy?
Sep 15 - 11:49 AM
I kind of feel sorry for you right now.
Jun 27 - 03:04 PM
I feel sorry for you. Liking this movie slowly gives you cancer.
Jun 29 - 08:25 PM
Hipster Elitist Maverick
I don't like it, either.
Jun 25 - 12:19 PM
Very few people I have met thus far (outside of my friends and family) share that opinion.
Jun 27 - 02:14 AM
You are such a hateful little creature. I'm impressed.
Jun 19 - 04:05 PM
You are such a condescending little butt pirate, I'm not impressed.
Jun 24 - 06:02 PM
I also agree with you, Diego. For me, it's not of the best.
Jun 16 - 03:00 PM
We should form a club.
Jun 17 - 08:49 PM
Pixar has done better/worst.
Aug 1 - 02:58 PM
I'm not sure which is worse, this or Cars.
Aug 5 - 02:38 AM
This comment has been removed.
This comment is very confusing.
Nah, changed of mind.
Aug 1 - 02:52 PM
I thought it was one of Pixar's best, but I didn't think it was on the same level as Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Toy Story 1-3, The Incredibles, or A Bug's Life, but I thought it was better than Cars, Wall-E, Ratatouille, Cars 2, and a fuckload better than the overrated Brave.
Jun 7 - 06:04 PM
EVERYTHING is better than Cars. Actually, now that I think about it... Cars may be far worse than this... I'm not watching them again to decide on it, though.
Jun 9 - 02:16 PM
True, something that is worst than Cars is the sequel. Cars 2.
Aug 13 - 04:09 PM
I never put myself through Cars 2.
Aug 26 - 08:49 PM
Fuck you moron
May 25 - 09:26 AM
Thank you for your well-rounded and comprehensive argument, good sir. I am quite impressed that you so clearly invoked Socrates' method of debate. I tip my proverbial hat to thee, my fine compatriot. However, your spectacular three-word sentence does not seem to change the fact that you are a failed abortion.
Jun 3 - 06:31 PM
David, why do you even call him a moron? What a troll.
Aug 13 - 04:10 PM
While I didn't "hate" this film, per se, I am not on the list of those who find it to be "One of Pixar's best." Several things confused/annoyed me about UP:
1) The Old man starts out weak, slow, and elderly (you know, like all old men. Very understandable.) But by the third act, he's jumping all over the place, doing death-defying moves, and fighting.
2) If Karl was a boy when his idol left to go to the jungle to search for Big Bird, wouldn't that old man be like.... 120 years old by now????
3) Lack of female characters, as mentioned in another thread.
4) Talking dogs. That one talking dog was cute and original. But a whole bunch of talking dogs? I was strongly reminded of Beverly Hills Chihuahuas.
5) Dogs flying airplanes. That is stretching believability. This is especially bad-timed because it was near the finale, when I was expecting something bigger and better...
6) Background animation. Being Pixar, it wasn't "bad" or sloppy. But several shots of rocks and foliage seemed.... rushed.
Apr 26 - 08:43 PM
Yeah, why the hell do people call this the best Pixar film? It's going up against FINDING NEMO, for God's sake, not to mention Monsters Inc and The Incredibles. If you think this is better than those, you seriously need your head examined.
Jun 6 - 09:13 PM
#1. He was uplifted and his character was changed.
#2. Only real flaw in the movie IMO
#3. So what? You think that was intentional?
#4. I didn't mind this.
#5. Parts of the film are supposed to sound ridiculous in theory, but be executed well. This is one of them.
#6. Very minor complaint, but understandable.
Jun 27 - 03:08 PM
1) Okay, so fine, we're suspending all hope of realism here, I guess. I shouldn't be surprised, they had his house float away with FUCKING BALLOONS.
3) It's annoying.
4) SO FUCKING ANNOYING I COULDN'T STAND IT. Not since fucking DOOGAL has cinema been so besmirched with a dog.
5) Yet another perfect example for why this movie is retarded.
6) Yep again.
Those weren't the only problems by a LONG SHOT, though. Here's my addition to the list:
7) Every line that fat fucking boy scout kid spoke was annoying as SHIT.
8) The sepia-toned flashbacks at the beginning. When a Pixar film does that, I automatically hate it. It's so fucking manipulative. Why, good fucking God, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO TUG THE AUDIENCE'S HEARTSTRINGS? It's only good for one thing: finding out who in the audience is a sentimental asswipe.
9) The entire premise of him flying all the way to WHEREVER THE FUCK in a house with balloons. At least Toy Story or Monsters Inc created their own little worlds in which crazy shit is possible... this was supposed to take place in reality.
10) Critics judging it differently because it's a kid's movie. NEWS FLASH: It's still a movie. Use the same FUCKING CRITERIA.
Jul 1 - 08:35 AM
if you can watch up without shedding a tear, you should be locked up because you have no heart and you will commit murder in your life.
Apr 21 - 04:47 AM
I can watch ANY movie without shedding a tear. I don't succumb to manipulative films. Except The Wrath of Khan. I cry every time.
Apr 21 - 10:52 AM
Yep. I didn't cry when Mufasa died. Only someone who is very sensitive should cry. But Titanic and Up and other movies have made me she's a tear. I wonder what happened when a person like that watches Titanic... an horror movie for them?
Aug 1 - 02:57 PM
I'm so fucking done with sepia-toned movies that try to make you cry over the stupidest shit. Yep, I'm looking at you, Toy Story 2.
Aug 1 - 06:37 PM
Well, you don't have a heart at all. You're a heartless, soulless nihilist who will probably grow up to kill some people. But Wrath of Khan is brilliant.
Sep 8 - 12:42 PM
I lost my soul in a poker game back in '09. But really, just because I hated this blatantly manipulative movie, I will grow up to kill some people? Wow. Sort out your priorities in life, dipshit.
Sep 15 - 11:50 AM
I don't see how anybody wouldn't enjoy a single aspect of this movie, so it seems as though your point is moot.
Mar 26 - 11:00 PM
Mar 21 - 05:06 PM
He's no troll. Just because he hated a movie makes him one? I suggest you go to the Hobbit forum and see some real trolls.
Mar 21 - 10:16 PM
Jesus Christ man, it's a kid's movie for God's sake. If you didn't like it, that's fine. But don't waste your time and post a pretentious, snarky thread for a movie directed to the ages 6 and up. You're an adult.
Mar 18 - 05:01 PM
When we hate something with passion (I don't hate much Up) sometimes we need to take it out. How? Sharing it. Maybe lots of people love Up, but compared to the world's population...
Aug 13 - 04:15 PM
Well...that's just like, your opinion, man.
Feb 25 - 07:40 PM
Feb 28 - 05:48 PM