63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Urban Explorers: Into the Darkness Reviews

Sarah P

August 22, 2010
I didn't know what to expect from this film, but somehow I was disappointed anyway. There weren't many cool sights to be seen other than some run-down buildings and I've seen enough of those.
LittleMissBloodAndGuts
June 23, 2010
I had really hoped for some unique footage and oddball stories, but this turned into more of a reality show about the lives of the enthusiasts. This kind of documentary filmmaking seems to be a disappointing new trend now, undoubtedly spurred on byt the popularity of the aforementioned reality shows.
January 22, 2013
Urban Explorers: Into the Darkness (Melody Gilbert, 2007)

Quick doco that, unlike most of the Urban Explorer stuff I've seen, focuses more on the personalities than it does the places. Which is all well and good, though I'm not entirely sure Gilbert went for a real cross-section; she seems to have focused on the geekier members of the underground (if you'll pardon the pun) fraternity, culminating in a massive convention in Europe that will look kind of distressingly familiar if you've ever seen Trekkies. Still, one never gets the feeling that Gilbert is laughing at these folks, and there's something to be said for that. I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about this one-to be honest, with urban explorer documentaries I'm usually looking for the places, not the people-so I'm giving it the gentleman's C and letting you decide for yourself. ** 1/2
July 26, 2011
A) I enjoyed how diverse the individuals in the groups were B) The French are crazy C) I enjoyed the photos at the end. ...