Valiant - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Valiant Reviews

Directors Cat
November 27, 2011
It's not amazing but this animated disney movie is a lot better then some of there other recent films. The voice talent is impressive and to be honest, its pretty charming and cute.
michael e.
½ January 6, 2011
The cast all did there parts, and the film turns out to be quite entertaining, its not up to par with other disney animated features but it still is a very good movie, i mean how can you go wrong with Tim Curry as the villain
Movie Monster
August 6, 2010
Had some funny bits in it but Valiant's story is not the best and the animation just seems to ripoff Pixar. Only a fool would enjoy this.

Vanguard Animation, the production company behind this, is truly the worst American animation studio out there. Their films have unimpressive animation and stupid stories with plot holes. But this is better than their other film: Happily N'Ever After. I don't plan on watching their other films: Happily N'Ever After 2, Space Chimps, and Space Chimps 2.

This could've been a real great film but they had to screw it up.
February 6, 2010
It wasn't fantastic, but it was sure a tweet!
½ November 5, 2007
its worth a watch its funny and sweet and a genuinly good cartton film never new it was voiced by some really good actors though
March 7, 2007
Fine UK 3D animation and hilarious of pigeons in the World War II, I like the character of Bugsy (voiced by Ricky Gervais) that he's a lazy, greedy, fast-talking, act really funny and stinky pigeon.
Bradley T. Johnson
½ December 2, 2012
Valiant has an interesting atmosphere to it considering it takes place during WWII and it's nice to have some educational value about the animals working in the war. Valiant, however, is very weak in the story department even for a family film. The animation isn't very appealing either. There are a few likable characters most who appear later on in the film, but overall the film feels dull. Luckily, most kids will probably enjoy it. Overall Rating: 51
Nick C.
April 25, 2010
Not as grand as a typical Disney effort, but this is a good war movie, from a bird's eye view to be precise, lol, anyway great voice cast, Ewan Macgreger nailed it, sort of, and best of all, it's actually pretty funny, for a war movie.
November 17, 2007
Nice movie.
½ June 7, 2008
One of the first movies that made me not trust all animated movies until they proove themselves worthy.
½ March 4, 2008
thought this would be better and my kids didnt show much interest in it either
February 14, 2008
Cute and funny in parts but overall not that staisfying. It looked great and was decent enough I guess but not as fun and exciting as others in this genre.
½ May 20, 2012
It was a nice and entertaining family film. It had great animation, visuals, fun characters, great music, adventure and a interesting storyline. It's one of the better Disney movies of 2005. It should be enjoy for all ages.
½ October 25, 2006
What a terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, movie!!

Even with Tim Curry, John Cleese, Ricky Gervais, Ben Kingsley, AND Ewan McGregor!!!!
½ June 8, 2009
Does Disney just make cartoons now a days so they can say they have a movie in the theatre? I just stopped careing about them. It was cute but I thought it was a little slow, if I were a kid I'd have stopped paying attention at the begining of the film.
December 8, 2008
Not a bad movie,I think the younger ones will like it .And there is a piece of history to be learned.
½ July 6, 2007
I enjoyed this movie. I loved the voices used in the movie and I liked the historical element behind it. It was a neat take on the war for children.
½ May 16, 2007
explain how a cat can be trained? i mean he got one of the highest medals in the war, besides 3 horses, 18 dogs and 32? pigeons... yup animals saved lives in wars way back then...
February 25, 2007
Don't even bother watching this one. It's a complete and utter bore-fest...and it's not even all that impressive CGI
January 12, 2007
I know this movie was a disappointed in box office, but I still like this movie anyway. It's very cute, and had some good British humor in it.