Vampires: The Turning - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vampires: The Turning Reviews

March 29, 2008
Really good movie. Ive never seen chinese vampires before. It was cool. That guy was cute but he couldn't really act that well, it seemed like he was reading. Awesome vampire flick. I saw it on FEARnet.
April 25, 2012
A very bad vampire movie.
February 27, 2012
Ok film, bit weird and totally confuses me but still pretty good :)
February 25, 2010
Although the plot setting and the origin story of these particular vampires was interesting, mostly this movie is just so plain bad it's laughable. There are a few scenes where you can see how they would've been cool if done right bad as they are it's giggle-worthy.
September 14, 2009
Oh, this likely is horrible, but I gotta find out.
½ July 4, 2009
Ikke s?¥ avansert plot, men en sjangerblanding som jeg synes var underholdende nok. Helt greit hvis du ikke har noe annet ?¥ gj?¸re.
July 4, 2009
Something of a poor man's Blade. This movie mixes and (mis)matches so many genre traits that it ends up being a really, really strange animal. Vampires, martial arts, comedy -- be it unintended -- even slapstick ... All this and more, in no more than one hour and twenty minutes! That makes it somewhat entertaining, for sure, and although it never gets really exciting, it's never truly dull either. The overall acting is pretty lousy, but the fight scenes are kind of decent. Average (-).
May 18, 2009
Ok film, bit weird and totally confuses me but still pretty good :)
April 13, 2009
Awesome movie! Actors were okay, but they couldn't really act well.
NaWia
December 6, 2008
Great Movie with some great special effects and interesting story, but the Main actors are unknown to me except Patrick Bauchau though okay acting. Just funny that the shy guy when he turns in to Vampire, suddenly can Jump and fight and stuff, that was a little bit unrealistic for me.
½ December 6, 2008
hei vau. taahan oli melkein sama luokkaa ku mun all time favourite hamarasta aamunkoittoon 2!
½ November 27, 2008
Når jeg blir sittende og si frekke kommentarer til meg selv mens jeg ser på en film, er det 2 mulige svar; filmen er crap, eller jeg bør begynne å henge mer med folk. I dette tilfellet er det mest den første. Vampyrer i Asia, ooh, en fresh take! Nei, irriterende dritt. Noe av slåssinga er kul, ellers er all dialog crappy vampyr-klisjeer og jeg bare irriterer meg over absolutt alt.
½ October 12, 2008
You have to give them credit for originality, setting a vampire movie in Thailand and mixing it with kickboxing. But it still sucks.
September 16, 2008
I got this in a discount bin at a Pawn Shop!
I expected Superior Awfulability!
I was surprised somewhat by the way it seemed to have more production value then I expected, bad story, bad plot, bad character development! all in all not even good to watch as a cheesy bad movie!! was almost too serious! :(
½ April 10, 2008
Vampires? Check
who Ninja fight? Check
With swords? Check
On motorcycles? Check

I am there.
March 29, 2008
March 16, 2008
A very bad vampire movie.
February 10, 2008
If you want to laugh at a bad horror movie, this is it.
½ February 7, 2008
not terrible... a nice view of Thailand instead of common American locations.
January 31, 2008
these vampire were a litte intresting.