Video Voyeur: The Susan Wilson Story Reviews

September 1, 2012
Shocking story. I couldn't imagine going through this, much less coming out of it as strong as she did.
November 2, 2012
The sense of genuine threat is never developed as fully as it could have been, and the very Christian, very conservative characters are a little hard to identify with unless you're just like them, but the story is compelling, the acting and writing are decent, and all in all this is a watchable, if not particularly great, film. Jamey Sheridan gives a pleasingly unnerving performance, convincingly changing Steve from a friendly neighbour into a creepy voyeur. This film never reaches the emotional peaks that it could have, but it does the job.
February 12, 2006
The Susan Wilson Story did a fine job of portraying the stress and emotional horror brought on by the sick criminal acts of her disgusting neighbor and the people who saw nothing wrong with what her neighbor did. Susan Wilson is a hero for getting laws changed to make Voyeurism a felony. There are too many evil and disgusting people in our world and we need protection from them.