Vincent

Vincent Reviews

MissMorganLeee
MissMorganLeee

July 25, 2009
This short film captures Burton and Price wonderfully. If you are a Tim Burton Fan or just a film buff I urge you to seek thins one out. Its only a couple of minutes long, and reads like your favorite book from childhood.
AJ V

September 6, 2010
Vincent Price narrates this beautiful clay animation short from Tim Burton. I love it!
michael e.
michael e.

January 2, 2011
even though this short is only 6 minutes long it takes every minute seriously, and this is by far Tim burtons most underrated classic
366weirdmovies
366weirdmovies

June 22, 2009
Early Tim Burton black and white stop animation short: a poem about a 7-year old boy with an unnatural obsession for Vincent Price, narrated by Price himself. Very well done; classic horror fans will love all the VP references, and Burton's style of mixing the childlike and the macabre is already fully developed here.
3niR
3niR

June 22, 2010
Maybe I'm one of the few people who thought this was okay.
FilmFanatik
FilmFanatik

August 10, 2008
Cute Time Burton short.
TomBowler
TomBowler

September 7, 2009
this is a brilliant movie. the stop motion is flawless, the voice over menacing and little vincent has so much personallity its coming out his ears.
MeetMeinMontauk
MeetMeinMontauk

May 24, 2009
His first stop motion! Yay!
Phil H

March 2, 2008
one of burtons best animated films to date.miles better than corpse bride for sure.this is so dark and eerie,the effects are basic yet brilliant,more shadow work and suggestion really on the backgrounds,the main character of vincent is lovely.much like his oyster boy creations vincent is thin,dark haired and has a pale vampy gaunt look.the narration is by horror legend vincent price..hence the name of the piece(burtons hero is price),and is superb in the voice acting.brings an added chill to the short.its actually quite dark and grimm to,much like a twisted fairy tale.truely fantastic work,awesome,burton is the kooky king and i worship him.
the whole thing is gnarley and wicked...i cant get enough,only prob...its too short,i want more :)
puffchunk
puffchunk

November 30, 2007
Cute, but...
Ken S

July 11, 2007
This is so much fun, it totally won me over.

Usually I don't like Tim Burton's "I'm a tortured artist" suburban emo bullshit....but this....was to much fun
Michael G

December 27, 2006
An amazing short. I wish it was longer.
Aaron N

December 27, 2006
A Tim Buton animated short. Very well made, nice and dark, with an original poem narrated by Vincent Price. Very cool stuff to be seen here.
Frisby2007
Frisby2007

August 8, 2010
The scariest little film (film in general) Burton has made. Burton's horror movies never scared me (but they're still amazing), but once I watched this, dear me was I creeped out. It's dark, creepy, gothic, visually dazzling, well clay-animated, & Vincent Price making it even more eerie by narrating it. What more can you ask for from the genius of Tim Burton?
Ryan M
Ryan M

November 29, 2010
6.9/10

A bizarre and instantly likable short production from Tim Burton. While not fantastic, Burton is able to interest me throughout with "Vincent" and its own sense of quirky craft. The stop-motion looks pretty nice, the little story is decent, and Vincent himself is a lovable but completely psychotic titular character. There's a lot to look at here, on a visual level. Not so much a story-telling level, though. But as far as it goes, "Vincent" has just the right amount of "Burton" in it to rank high amongst his best SHORT works. Plus, I'm pretty sure this is his first little labor of love. And by the looks of it, "Vincent" was good enough for most people.
Yinalí R

November 16, 2007
Very funny movie short.
Sylvester K

July 27, 2012
I see a lot of resemblance of Vincent in myself. I love Vincent, it's a fantastic tribute to Vincent Price, my favourite horror film actor. It's just so beautiful, I loved it to bits.
Marion R

May 20, 2007
A cute claymation. A neat short film by Burton, just really unique film narrated by Price. A must watch!
*Kimberly *

August 10, 2007
Truly a clever little film. surprising and a lot darker than expected. executed in the fun style of Tim Burton with an Edgar Allen Poe twist!