Critical Consensus: "Click" Doesn't, Ahem, Click; "Waist" Isn't Deep Enough

Summary

This week at the movies, we've got a magical remote control ("Click") and a father who's trying to rescue his son ("Waist Deep"). Will the critics dig "Deep?" Will they pick "Click?" Back to Article

Comments

trd2345

Ryan Downey

I realize that the plot line of "Click" is relatively original, but even so, I can't help but get the feeling Sandler's newest movies are all the same (if even from just an emotional standpoint).

I'm not sure when it all started, as I'm not a die hard Sandler (though I am a die hard "Die Hard" fan), but I feel as if the director/screen writer/producers have all begun to focus on teaching a lesson moreso than the comedy aspect.

But hey, that's just me. Teaching a moral lesson is pretty cool too, I guess.

Jun 23 - 07:29 AM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

its so original I have a feeling I've seen it before called Mr. Destiny, Its a wonderful life, Family Man, Christmas Carol. Just my take/feelings.

Jun 23 - 08:25 PM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

Jun 23 - 08:25 PM

BrokebackYoda

Jake Rooney

"Click" is one of the most emotional movies I have ever seen in my life. That sounds insane. But if you liked ANY of Sandler's past movies you will like this one. Because it is like "The Family Man" and those others. But if you just sit down, forget about those movies and watch it, it will have some funny moments and some truely heartbreaking and sad moments. The last half of the movie was really, the sadest last half of a movie.

Jun 23 - 10:15 PM

daycare

chris mark

This was a stupid ass movie. Adam has lost it. What happend to hime.

Jun 24 - 09:21 AM

Ciaranmv

Ciaran Vejby

"Click" is a dumb movie!?! NOOO!!!!!... Now what do I have to look forward to this summer...

Oh, wait: Superheroes and pirates, oh my!

Jun 24 - 12:49 PM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

[b]my only reason to see it[/b]
is for Katie Beckinsale, have you ever seen a person and your like wow shes too pretty to be real, well thats kate Beckinsale

Jun 24 - 01:31 PM

pota1967

David Jones

[b]WOW[/b]
Click made 40 million this weekend

Jun 25 - 12:58 PM

South_park300

First Last

i'm not surprised it made 40 million. doesn't make it any better of a movie haha. superman will be number 1 next weekend. with pirates most likely number 1 the next weekend

Jun 25 - 03:44 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup
Weekly Ketchup

Read the Comic-Con revelations

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships