Waiting For Lightning - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Waiting For Lightning Reviews

½ January 15, 2015
If you are a skater and have never hear of Danny Way (or Plan B team), then get out there and do some research.
½ September 7, 2013
I'm blown away.
No, I'm blown to pieces.
Danny Way makes every other guy that ever lived look like a silly little bitch.
July 7, 2013
An inspiring and awesome documentary of Danny Way's life, but told more by those who helped him achieve his goals, instead of himself. There were some moments that were literally jaw-dropping. Danny's drive and motivation makes him an invincible skating God.
December 8, 2012
This movie is incredible! I was moved from start to finish. Amazing story of bravery and the strength of the human spirit! Well directed and beautifully shot... a must see!
December 8, 2012
Good insight to a skateboard legend.
December 6, 2012
waiting for ligtning!
December 6, 2012
Waiting for Lightning is one the most inspirational films Ive ever seen. It was one of the first documentary skateboard films that really captured what we do and what we go through to achieve our dreams on a skateboard. Danny Way is an icon and a legend in our sport, and he gives us all a reason to get back up. I feel like the film makers did an amazing job capturing that, and telling his story. I highly recommend this to anyone who ever has ever set foot on a skateboard or known a skateboarder
November 9, 2012
It is a movie about a skateboard growing up and becoming the person he has become. It is not a skateboarding movie, it is a truly inspiring and relatable story to anyone who is faced with growing up especially when there is a complicated past underneath. It is the complicated past that that makes Danny's story so inspiring saying how anything is possible to achieve success when following your passions.
October 26, 2012
Waiting for Lightning is one of the most inspiring biographical documentaries I have ever seen . It shows how the goals and dreams of one man can have an affect on so many people's lives. It proves that even the hardest goals can be achieved if we use our willpower and determination to push through obstacles in our way. Danny Way reminds us how important it is to get back up when we fall and have faith in our abilities.