Movies Like A Walk on the Moon

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

A Walk on the Moon Reviews

August 6, 2014
An engaging take on a much-used subject. And Diane Lane.
July 24, 2014
Got the Catskills bungalow experience exactly right as they did the culture clash between the late 50s-early 60s and the Woodstock Generation .
May 31, 2014
Good, well-acted drama about the consequences of marital infidelity, and nostalgia for those of us who remember the moon walk, Woodstock and those endless summers of the sixties.
February 1, 2014
Diane Lane falls for a dreamy Viggo Mortensen but can you blame her?
January 4, 2014
See this film. Leaves you feeling really good. GREAT MUSIC!
baharris781
April 26, 2013
A Walk on the Moon is a decent movie, thanks to the very good performances by Diane Lane and Viggo Mortensen. The screenplay is also good but the direction by Tony Goldwyn is a big let down. Had the movie been in the hands of a more daring or skilled director this might have been a very good film.
Mike
December 10, 2012
i thought it was a romantic movie but should have known with that 'Diane Lane' in the movie its not the case.
November 3, 2012
Not much of a feel good, but still a good movie. Very interesting to see a younger Diane Lane in a movie better than her Nights in Rodanthe!
September 23, 2012
Great film focusing on a marriage where the two people expected more for their life and highlights the effects of one cheating looking for more and the other who was happy 'with less' and how they handle the betrayal.
Thomas Z.
August 31, 2012
A predictable, flawed, cheesy film. Although it's beautifully acted, at times emotionally affecting and quite powerful.
June 24, 2012
Love this movie. Love Diane Lane. Not so crazy about Viggo. Thought they could have found a better looking guy for the romantic lead. I don't remember many lines in movies, but my favorite in this one is "I Can't Go!!"
May 23, 2012
diane lane,a wonderful actress.good drama.
May 6, 2012
Sad movie about a housewife who looks outside her family and marriage for happiness and love and almost loses everything because of it.
Diane Lane is brilliant!!!
April 17, 2011
This movie is about a woman who has second thoughts about her married life when she meets a handsome t-shirt salesman. A Walk on the Moon is a great movie which touches a lot of morality subjects that are super relevant to our society today. Today there are too many adult people acting like teenagers and letting themselves get sucked in to the vortex of the irresponsible and untied life. A part of maturing is realizing that you can't do whatever you want whenever you feel like it, you have to consider the people around you when you're making important decisions and you must not be reckless. I think this movie teaches some great lessons about immaturity and loyalty. It teaches about responsibilities and what happens if you abuse the responsibility you have. I love Liev Schreiber and Viggo Mortensen, and they're really bringing the best to this movie.
Naughtia
Naughtia

January 12, 2012
January 27, 2012
Performance was really good, but couldn't figure out the finishing ! How did it end ???!!
January 11, 2012
This was a small film, that wasn't heavily promoted, but it is an excellent film, that I do recommend! Diane Lane, is as beautiful and talented, as always. Liev Schreiber gives a wonderful performance, as well.
September 20, 2011
Human weakness to chase desire in a moral illusionary world ...... A Walk on the Moon
July 17, 2011
liev's perfrormance was mind blowing in this one, I've seen this after diane's "unfaithfull" so wasn't much of a surprise