Walking With Prehistoric Beasts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Walking With Prehistoric Beasts Reviews

March 11, 2012
It's not as great as Walking with Dinosaurs, but it's still very entertaining and has some nice CGI effects and stories.
June 20, 2011
Like its amazing predessor this series is a beautiful a loving recreation of the Prehistoric world with fantastic effects work for television. We see the amazing creatures that lived between the extinction of the dinosaurs and the dawn of man
½ April 20, 2014
Another great Dino feature. This one definitely ranks among the finer documentaries such as chased by dinosaurs, but at times it does over-extend itself a little bit.
½ September 28, 2013
Informative, and entertaining storytelling. The sequel truly can be superior to the original.
September 4, 2013
It is really interesting!
½ June 7, 2013
is not as great like walking with dinosaurs but stills gotting the same visual charm of the original series
½ April 1, 2013
A really fun experience from the legendary BBC company. I've known about these Walking With series ever since 2003.
February 11, 2013
I think this is the final series to the walking with series i liked the way how they showed how mammals came after dinosaurs and the dinosaur extinction.
March 11, 2012
June 20, 2011
½ June 5, 2011
This was pretty cool to watch. The first few episodes we're really neat but by the time the series got to the sabretooth cats, it was kind of lame, especially the unecessary melodrama between the animals, really? "Walking with Dinosaurs" was a better series.
½ November 9, 2010
Following on the success of Walking with Dinosaurs, this documentary shows us how life evolved after the era of dinosaurs. Highly interesting stuff that you often do not hear about otherwise.