RT on DVD: Waltz with a Shopaholic Pink Panther in Wonderland

Get Bruckheimer's chick flick, Steve Martin's slapstick sequel, an animated Oscar nominee and more!

Bob Funk -- 22%

Alcoholic, politically incorrect slacker Bob Funk (Michael Leydon Campbell) is a misanthrope whose own mother fires him from the family business in this misfire of a workplace comedy, adapted from a play by writer-director Craig Carlisle. As Bob tries to slime his way through life and ladies (including The Office's Amy Ryan), he must learn to make a change in earnest in order to win the heart of a new love interest (Rachel Leigh Cook). Sadly, critics agree that for a comedy, Bob Funk has too few laughs (and worse, zero bonus features).

Next: Antonio Banderas buddies up with Morgan Freeman in the direct-to-DVD thriller,The Code

Comments

tomwaitsjrHAPPYICONOCLAST

Greg Guro

I'll get the code. I've been in love with Radha Mitchell ever since "High Art."

I love Last Year at Marienbaad. . . so I'll buy the blue-ray when I finally succumb and buy a blue-ray player. That day will make Best Buy happy. . .

Jun 22 - 06:23 PM

tomwaitsjrHAPPYICONOCLAST

Greg Guro

It goes without saying to watch Walz with Bashir. . . so far my favorite film of 2008 is THE WRESTLER, but I'm curious to see if I'll like WALZ more.

Jun 22 - 07:32 PM

ZenFan

Dylan Hair

Waltz with Bashir is a masterpiece, one of the best films I've seen. I enjoyed Shopaholic, Isla Fisher is great in here, and I actually hope it gets a wider audience on DVD, I thought it was hilarious, and charming, and Fisher sparkled. Not much else other than that, everyone should know Marienbad doesn't need to be mentioned, we know its great.

Jun 22 - 08:33 PM

ColinTheCimmerian

Colin Hay

It's a shame stuff like The Code doesn't get a theatrical release. I like Freeman, Banderas and Radha Mitchell, so I'll be checking that one out one way or another.

Jun 22 - 08:44 PM

Liara T.

Liara Tsoni

http://liara-tsoni.mybrute.com = GotY

Jun 22 - 11:11 PM

inactive user

Jared King

"Inkheart", perhaps one of the most boring movies in years. It's one thing to be similar to popular films, but to be similar to every other Brendan Frasier film? Damn. Pink Panther 2 looks pretty boring, and Shopaholic looks like it an filed under ABSOLUTE SUCK. (Notice how I put a PERIOD!)

But, Waltz with Bashir looks pretty great.

Jun 22 - 11:27 PM

inactive user

Jared King

*an is can. I can't type the damn C!

Jun 22 - 11:33 PM

inactive user

Jared King

*an is can. I can't type the damn C!

Jun 22 - 11:33 PM

ruth s.

ruth solis

--== Cougarster.com ==-- Best Cougar dating site in the world!
It's where cougars and younger men can meet(Cougar is the slang for woman who is mature, experienced and want to date with a younger man). No matter you are looking for a NSA or serious relationship, please do check it out!

Jun 23 - 02:58 AM

Funkmaster Flex

Phillip Martin

It must be a slow week if Bob Funk and Simon Says are making it on the list. Cougarster looks more compelling than 80% of these movies this week.

Jun 23 - 07:09 AM

Poor_Frisco

Christian Estabrook

Really looking forward to catching Waltz on DVD. I also think I need to start getting some Criterion stuff

Jun 23 - 09:11 AM

Alex K.

Alex K

"Waltz with Bashir" is a masterpiece. Absolute must see for open-minded moviegoers.

Jun 23 - 04:41 PM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

SpongeBob's Back!
SpongeBob's Back!

See trailer for his 3D adventure

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships