• R, 1 hr. 20 min.

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Wanderlust Reviews

June 28, 2014
None of the characters are likeable, it gets tedious, and more then half the jokes are flat. I didn't enjoy this.
December 29, 2013
2013-12-29 Caught it about halfway through. Alan Alda was kind of funny. Rest was so-so, could've been better. Rewatched 2014-06-25.
June 20, 2014
Not because Jen Aniston is in the cast means this is something wonderful.
June 8, 2014
Y yo me pregunto que hago viendo esto??
muffin0681
July 17, 2012
I own this on DVD in a three movie pack along with:
* Just Go With It (2011)
* The Bounty Hunter (2010)

and i also own it on Blu-Ray.
December 29, 2011
very funny and surprising movie
Giovanni M.
December 9, 2012
Wanderlust is only so-so.
stoob1969
April 20, 2014
Saw this in our hotel when flicking through the movies and the title and synopsis sounded like they were leaving Manhattan and going on a wanderlust road trip, although they ended in a commune and stayed there :o/ So this led to cliches and boring situation comedy although some parts were funny like the guitar battle and some witty one liners. But on the whole, the film is passable.
April 20, 2014
It was a fairly interesting set-up and there were plenty of comedic moments but I never felt it hit anything deeper and it was resolved way too quickly. Plus, if it was going for pure comedy, it was never laugh out loud hilarious. Paul Rudd and Jennifer Anniston were both pretty good in their roles, it was just all reasonably average despite the vague originality of the idea.
kworobetz
April 20, 2014
Agree with Bruce Bruce, but would sub FILTH with Trash. These were NOT "character bits" they were excuses to introduce filth and offensive filth at that... I had to just turn it off so politically incorrect, NOT FUNNY AT ALL GUYS just plain disrespectful to the human race. Just because a scene goes too far doesn't make it funny. Disappointed that actors and actresses I have been fans of for years even did this JUNK!!! BIG ZERO!!
April 16, 2014
It's interesting to watch a truly awful comedy once in a while. I squirmed and cringed while Rudd did that bit in the mirror. He would rather die than have to watch that himself, I bet. And yet, it had a few funny moments strewn about. I'd love to know how something like this went so wrong.
July 18, 2013
The story fun enough to be entertaining, but the bad guy didn't have reaction that they should get.
June 28, 2012
A good comedy. 7/10
February 5, 2014
When I first started watching it was not that great and not funny, but it got funnier a lot funnier as the movie went along.
Channing Tatum
January 28, 2014
Wanderlust features a creative and funny script, along with a talented cast to complement it that makes up for any errors in the plot.
January 21, 2014
i felt it was a drama not a comedy.
January 21, 2014
It's pure crap! Hippie communes are NOT FUNNY!
January 17, 2014
"Wanderlust" follows a unique story line that promises more than it delivers, with humor that is not always, but mostly, satisfying. What instigates the success of the humor is the talent with which it is delivered by the cast.
January 5, 2014
'The Message' (rampant capitalism is bad, mm-kay) is delivered with a heavy handed fumble but at least there are plenty of laughs along the way.
December 29, 2013