War Made Easy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

War Made Easy Reviews

½ June 18, 2009
I stand by Stephen J. Gould's candid assertion that Americans are the most politically gullible people in the world. War Made Easy is a documentary about how the government programs us to accept its agendas, with war used as the example in this study of government deception.
This film is not a panacea of revolutionary information. However like a book called The Pretorian Guard by former Pentagon Offical John Stockwell, it peels the wallpaper back a bit. When one accumulates enough glimpses of what lies behind, it is possible to extrapolate and acquire some idea of the big picture. This film provides one such glimpse, and a few intellectual tools for interpreting the programming we are all exposed to.
July 27, 2007
this movie definitely managed to piss me off. i'd recommend it to everybody but flixter has yet to give it a description or poster or anything for that matter.
November 29, 2010
War Made Easy (2007 Documentary) is a well spent hour and 15 minutes, thought in may cost you many more hours than that in lost sleep . . .available on Netflix and in locally owned video stores.
March 31, 2008
Every american MUST see this eye opening film.
March 13, 2008
Celluloid full of rubbish. Another propaganda fest for America haters. There are people that want to kill us just because of who we are. When are these lefty-loons going to get it?