Warcraft Reviews

March 14, 2015
ojala no arruinen este juegazo, doy fe
September 3, 2014
What the hell? I guess I'll watch it. EXP: 82%
August 9, 2014
The game looks bad enough, No Thanks!
August 25, 2012
Basada en la saga de videojuegos más exitosa de la historia, esperemos que esta película también sea un éxito.
April 22, 2014
Director Duncan Jones promises a great movie
January 14, 2014
Whatever to the game, FRIGGIN' DUNCAN JONES IS AT THE HELM AND WE FINALLY GET TO SEE CLANCY BROWN POSSIBLY KICK ASS AGAIN ALONG WITH THE LIKES OF BEN FOSTER AND OTHERS.
December 20, 2013
If Anson Mount really is is in "Warcraft", I'll definitely see this movie.
December 17, 2013
As someone who was quite the WoW fan in the old days, I think this is a film that could be either really good or really bad. Nice to see that Duncan from the Yogscast is directing, though!
October 27, 2013
Duncan Jones and Sam Raimi! I am there! Never played the game, but I can just tell this is going to be a box office smash!
July 7, 2013
They need to update this. Duncan Jones is directing this now and I'm now officially excited for it. Duncan Jones(Moon, Source Code) is becoming one of the best sci-fi directors out their and this blockbuster of a film will really finally get his name out there. Can't wait.
March 28, 2013
not a fan of the games but i'll give this movie a try because of Sam Raimi.
February 6, 2013
I'm not a fan of this game, but I will see it cause I know that Sam Raimi is an artistic genius, and the perfect guy to make this epic movie.
February 25, 2013
Never played the game, but i'll check this one out.
December 5, 2012
As a World of Warcraft player, I am excited to watch this movie. I hope it is live action.
September 9, 2012
you've got to be kidding me
August 20, 2012
veremos ps faltan 2 años xD
August 17, 2012
Going to be delayed again because sam rami quit the movie but it will still be awesome
August 12, 2012
I don't play Warcraft or DoTA but as long as it's Sam Raimi then let's go.
February 2, 2012
Good direction, good theme... Let's just hope it doesn't take 11 years to make like Diablo 3.
October 31, 2011