Average Rating: 4.7/10
Reviews Counted: 9
Fresh: 5 | Rotten: 4
No consensus yet.
Release Date: Jun 17, 1988 Wide
Average Rating: 3.1/5
User Ratings: 4,887
In this horror film, an evil magician creates a wax display of famous monsters and murderers and invites a group of unsuspecting young college students to view the collection. However, when the kids are trapped in the deadly displays, one-by-one they soon discover that the wax models are more than they appear to be. ~ Iotis Erlewine, Rovi
Jun 17, 1988 Wide
Watch It Now
J. Kenneth Campbell
Marquis de Sade
Gril in Pyramid
Irene Olga Lopez
Jack David Walker
Sir Wilfreds Butler
Marquis de Sade Girl...
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Better than "House of Wax" anyway
Amusing diversion, but nothing special
Audience Reviews for Waxwork
- China: Vampires are fiction!
- Elderly Man: No! They're real! And they can only be killed by a crucifix, wood through their heart, or decapitation!
- Mr. Lincoln: They'll make a movie about anything now a days.
- Mark: If those guys are waxworks, they have definitely improved them since I was a kid.
- Marquis de Sade Girl #3: Lucky bitch. Just because she is a virgin she gets to get beaten in front of the English Prince? I mean, we were all virgins once.
- Mr. Lincoln: They've made a movie about the Phantom of the Opera?
- Marquis de Sade: It seems, she prefers our company, young man. I must say, your girlfriend gave up quite an entertaining show. What a slut she is.
- Mark: Until the girl dies you don't really exist. You're just trapped in your little world.Your words mean nothing.
- Marquis de Sade: Oh don't be angry, just because she had her first orgasm at the end of a whip, and not by your touch.
Discuss Waxwork on our Movie forum!