39% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

We Jam Econo: The Story of the Minutemen Reviews

Sean G

November 25, 2011
Really good documentary, even if you are not into their music. A lot of great interviews with interesting people.
mattsigur1
mattsigur1

March 13, 2011
Sometimes sad, but always entertaining look at one of the founding fathers of alternative rock/ punk music. My favorite parts are watching the muscular, body-builder-like George Hurley wail on the drums with this unicorn hair-do.
andrewhowe3000
July 31, 2007
The picture and sound quality is not always the best but if you like the Minutemen (and if you don't you probably haven't heard them) this movie reigns!
September 20, 2012
The minutemen changed my life,I grew up in socal,it's so inspiring to have some normal suburban kids make history and change music forever! R.I.
P D.Boon
August 2, 2012
A beautiful tale of youth and how a group of individuals together can create such an immense effect in the world, and how one person missing from a trio can cause such a huge dent in a bands soul.
January 8, 2012
I'm so glad I had a chance to see the Minutemen open for REM in Richmond in 1985. D Boon passed away just over two weeks later. I found this film inspiring. These guys played music the way they wanted to. Period.
August 21, 2011
I think I'd make a pretty good D. Boon for a halloween Minuteman tribute band. As soon as find someone who can grow a haircut like George Hurley, I'll get to work.
May 13, 2011
Watching this Doc AGAIN! REAL music by real people.
Jordan L.
June 28, 2010
This doc covers everything you would need or want to know about a great and underrated band, the Minutemen. Lots of rare live videos, interviews with other awesome musicians and nostalgic footage from the 80's.