Welcome to Woop Woop Reviews

½ November 9, 2012
Critics don't know shit.
June 21, 2012
I don't care what any tight-butted reviewer thought of this movie. It is wonderful black comedy, and the sound track provides a marvelously upbeat counterpoint to the crazed violence of the Woop Woop locals. If you haven't seen it, grab a beer and give it a chance.
October 15, 2011
Strange, strange film. Sort of embarrassing really.
½ April 29, 2011
It was bad but funny enough for me to watch twice
December 23, 2010
This is pure gold. I have seen this movie more than any other movie ever because I can't stop watching it. I still pick up new things.
July 24, 2010
Understood in our circle of friends as "the worst movie we have ever seen," it has become more enjoyable over time. Let's just say if you are dreaming of encounters with a giant kangaroo, this is the movie for you.
½ June 17, 2010
one of the strangest movies you will ever see that's for sure! very funny and entertaining. very good
November 15, 2008
An old scenario--boy meets girl, boy learns that girl is from a town of lunatics and is a lunatic herself, boy tries to escape--is told as a surreal adventure comedy with shades of THE ROAD WARRIOR and absurdist Altman.
½ March 5, 2008
I loved the wedding photos. I was crying laughing!
August 9, 2007
funny as hell australian flick
July 11, 2007
This would have to be the worst Australian film I have ever seen. After making a big splash with the excellent Aussie comedy classic "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" (5/5), director Stephan Elliott's follow-up is a utter mess of film that is a complete embarrassment for everyone involved. The acting and the script were horrible. Definitely skip it for sure!
½ March 19, 2007
just as good as priscilla. gotta love the outback, middle of nowhere appeal. garbage day holiday wow!! great aussie movie.
March 7, 2007
A wacky, quirky movie. Gotta love Rogers and Hammerstien songs set to a dance beat! Fun and campy in a similar way to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".
February 23, 2007
Love it! hehe But I also ADORES Dee Smart! rock on Dee!;)
February 11, 2007
I love crazy Australian movies. And this one is definately CRAZY!
½ February 6, 2007
a great and higly underrated australian film about a little town that does not exist
February 3, 2007
I thought this one was funny but made no sense, they should have done it better.
January 11, 2007
Strange and VERY funny film. This movie will scare the shit outta any American male tourist in australia lol
½ November 27, 2006
Great Aussie outback comedy movie and Susie Porter is bloody hot as hell in sex scenes.