When Harry Met Sally - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

When Harry Met Sally Reviews

March 28, 2015
Great story and dialogues with lots of memorable scenes.
February 28, 2015
When Harry Met Sally proves that once again rom coms from early days are probably better than they are today. The salad scene that no one would ever forget! And no one can ever copy Meg Ryan' s version right.
½ February 20, 2015
At some point you would wish that they had never met. However, a couple of restaurant scenes makes this one worth an order.
March 30, 2012
I'm not too fond of romance, but this is definitely a romcom I would watch any time.
January 29, 2015
There's barely a wasted breath in this dizzying screenplay, and the chemistry between Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan is something to behold. Full review later.
January 28, 2015
I'll have what she's having.
½ September 12, 2007
saw first in a theater long ago - everyone burst out laughing at "I'll have what she's having". rewatched 2015-01-16. still funny.
June 27, 2012
It's funny and insightful, well directed and tremendously acted, but most clearly the script is just in a class of its own. The film is a showcase of how you don't need to deal with a heavy issue or a deep drama to tell a story worth telling and make a film worth watching
September 26, 2012
This film is essentially all dialogue. And I love clever dialogue and witty banter! This is such a fun film to watch and, more so, listen to.
November 18, 2014
October 4, 2014
Will sex ruin a perfect relationship between a man and a woman? That's what Harry (Billy Crystal) and Sally (Meg Ryan) debate during their trip from Chicago to New York. And eleven years later, they're still no closer to finding the answer. Will these two best friends ever accept that they're meant for each other or will they continue to deny the attraction that's existed since the first moment When Harry Met Sally?

also stars Carrie Fisher, Bruno Kirby and Steven Ford.

directed by Rob Reiner.
October 28, 2014
Classic romantic comedy with some great lines, made memorable by the chemistry and performances of the two leads.
½ October 27, 2014
The thing that's so special about this movie is how entertained you are when you're watching this strange couple talk, the writing is superb and Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan were born to play these characters
October 25, 2014
Pretty funny and irritating at the same time. You know how it will end, but you don't know how it will happen. A relationship that spans for more than an decade finally blooms. It is sort of realistic.
October 22, 2014
I didn't actually find this movie that romantic, but it does seem fairly realistic! The dialogue is fantastic.
½ October 21, 2014
The film is surprisingly funny and it delivers greatly making it better than your average American comedy
½ October 18, 2014
"When Harry Met Sally" is a lighthearted and very very funny film that never gets tiresome no matter how many times it is viewed. Undeniably it's a real classic.
September 1, 2012
Certainly one of the more charming and original romantic comedies.
February 24, 2013
Definitely one of my favorite rom-coms, mainly because of the chemistry between the two leads.
October 4, 2014
Funny, wonderful movies even the guy's guys will like.