While You Were Sleeping - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

While You Were Sleeping Reviews

½ March 20, 2007
The key to this movie was Bill Pullman and Sanda Bullock clicking on such a natural level. They made the movie feel right. I love this movie. Im a sappy guy so this is a winner for me. One of my favorite romantic comedies.
January 15, 2008
It's cheesy, ridiculous and formulaic. Everything you want in a rom-com.
½ January 1, 2007
An ok early Rom-Com starring Sandra Bullock. It's cheesy and predictable but it has a certain likability about it nevertheless.
murphmann93
June 23, 2011
A quirky film! Different from a lot of the typical romantic dramas. Very good! Sandra Bullock is excellent!
3niR
October 24, 2010
I love Sandra Bullock's movies. They are so fun to watch. This was sweet, funny (some scenes were hilarious) and romantic. I'm not into romantic movies that much but Sandra's ones are just awesome. I hope she doesn't disappoint me in future (like the rest of my fave one did......brutally!).
Chiefilms
½ December 11, 2009
Sandra Bullock as the typical quirky, hopeless romantic alongside a bunch of old folks. Good movie.
September 11, 2009
A lonely sales clerk named Lucy (Sandra Bullock), just happens to save a rich man, Peter (Peter Gallagher), from being hit and killed by a fast movin' train. A nurse at the hospital gets a not so true rumor started that Lucy is Peter's fiancee. This rumor sets Peter's family on fire because they didn't have any idea that Lucy was Peter's fiancee, and to tell the truth, neither did Peter. However, Lucy is real soft-spoken and Peter is in a coma, so the rumor just might go on a little longer than expected. While everything starts changing because of this rumor, Lucy falls for somebody that Peter's family knows pretty well.
"While You Were Sleeping" is an original romantic comedy. To say the least, it's real fast-paced when it comes to some of the things that happens and it'll probably be hard for you to wait to see what happens, but luckily, the movie's plot is interesting enough and the movie itself is good enough, to keep you watching and wanting to see what happens.

"While You Were Sleeping" has good acting, a good script, and it's original. I don't know about everybody else, but romantic comedies aren't my favorite kind of movie, so they have to be pretty good for me to like them, and I liked "While You Were Sleeping." If you haven't ever seen it, at least rent it, but if you really like romantic comedies, I recommend a purchase. NOTE: That was my Amazon review from the year 2001.
TomBowler
½ August 1, 2009
turtletaub at his cheesiest best. that's not to say it's not a great film. in fact, it's my mother's favourite. but it is sandra bullock. make up your own mind
September 30, 2007
Sandra Bullock is so fake and disgusting it makes me sick. But Peter Gallagher is adorable. Shame about the not-working-out part.
puffchunk
September 24, 2007
Okay for a chick flick.
½ September 1, 2007
I really love this movie. Thie story is fun, and Joe Jr. is hilarious.
thmtsang
July 14, 2007
Rom com about a woman who falls for a man in a coma.
July 13, 2007
Romantic. Its a good movie.
jjnxn
April 6, 2007
low key charmer
garyX
March 3, 2007
I can't help liking Sandra Bullock. I'm a sad, sad man.
½ December 27, 2006
Cute.
deano
November 9, 2006
Sandra Bullock is the best in this romantic-comedy film.
½ March 30, 2006
As romantic comedies go this film is a classic. A pioneer of it's genre which set the standard for all romantic comedies, influencing other top genre films like My Best Friend's Wedding, Notting Hill and You've Got Mail. Sandra Bullock stars in probaly her most likeable role, she is sweet charming and vunlerable enough to make you care for her. She epitomises everything a romantic comedy leading lady should be. The story is the comedy producer, creating situations or extreem comedy and yet able to hold moments of heart melting romance. I really loved this charming film and for what it is a classic of romantic comedies.
½ July 20, 2006
This is sweet!
That guy has huge eyebrows though!! lol
ajaymuthecooldevils
June 2, 2006
A very romantic comedy...