• PG-13, 1 hr. 46 min.

September 14, 2007
A Movie that explains whats wrong with white women today, 1/2 star. 7=11=2005
Adam K

August 11, 2012
You know what you're letting yourself in for, when you pick up the film and read its title. But the responsibility for creating such a terribly poor film lies solely with the makers.

'White Chicks' stars comedian brothers Marlon and Shawn Wayans, as two FBI agents, who in order to save their jobs dress up as women on a kidnapper's list. Somehow casting a spell over everyone they meet, who all seem to suspend all of their disbelief, they fool their bosses and real life friends of the women they are impersonating and try and solve the case.

At least, that's what happens occasionally. The story jolts from one random gag to another, with no real connecting threads to actually keep the film together. This isn't helped by the gags themselves, in total one, that two black men are dressed as two white women.

Once the initial titters of the stunt have worn off, you're left with a ninety minute wander through no man's land, along with two very alarmingly scary 'white chick' costumes. The only thing the film does succeed at is pushing racist undertones to the very surface, managing to insult many, many people.

There are the odd laughable moment, although most of that is in pity for the cast and crew. However, watching such a shockingly terrible film does make you appreciate good pieces of cinema so much more. Worst film of 2004, almost definitely. Where would it sit in the worst films of all time? Very near the top. Or at least it most certainly should. A despicable piece of film-making.
Eugene B

August 22, 2008
Shawn and Marlon Wayans do a swell job in attempting to adapt into the bodies of Caucasian heirs. The film presents humor and laughter just as obscene as the Bros. look! Filled with laughs from beginning to end. 4.5/5
Chiefilms
Chiefilms

February 29, 2008
62% of Flixter users liked this movie.
Lucas M

January 28, 2012
Terrible silly.
Eric A

October 31, 2011
Very obvious and pretty awful. The Wayans bros are always funny no matter what, so they saved the film from being a complete disaster.
Colin M

July 30, 2008
Total Crap.
CloudStrife84
CloudStrife84

April 8, 2007
Stupid and full of fart jokes, but still a worthwhile comedy that got a couple of laughs out of me. Primarily with credit to Terry Crews, who is the saving grace of this jest as the hopelessly love-struck Lattrell Spencer, who becomes hilariously infatued with one of the "white chicks". I've never seen a movie with the Wayans that I didn't enjoy, but I would have to say that this is their weakest effort yet. There's just something about them made-up as two socialite Paris Hilton-types that looks more disturbing than funny. All in all though, it's not half-bad. Just a little annoying sometimes, to the eyes and ears alike.
Matt G

January 21, 2011
Guilty pleasure.
murphmann93
murphmann93

July 6, 2008
Hilarious. The Wayan Brothers never fail to amuse. I don't understand how this has got such bad reviews. It's a silly comedy yes, but you can't deny that the whole of the film is hysterical throughout. A must see!
DreamExtractor
DreamExtractor

February 13, 2011
A very bad movie, I chuckled at times but the movie has a bad plot, boring protagonists, and nothing great about it at all.
Dean !

March 7, 2007
A very silly film, but it has a few scenes that are funny or will make you smile......let's leave it at that.
Richard C

June 24, 2010
Grade: C
EightThirty .

April 22, 2007
10/10/2010 (TELEVISION)

This brings it back! I remember this flick when it was new and I loved it, I just could not stop laughing. Now, it's not that funny for some reason, maybe I actually grew up but I'm still putting it in my faves for the enjoyment I recall from my initial experience.

It is funny all the way and although I did not laugh as hard as I did when I first watched it, I still managed to crack up. This is another flick where I think very young kids and old as people like my "Grandparents" who love the silliest stuff will burst out in laughter.

I would select this as a groupie choice especially for the boys cause we love crap like this, this strand of comedy causes us guys to roll over like animals and make lots of noise while girls look at us like we're stupid. Very funny indeed!
3niR
3niR

January 28, 2010
This was okay. A bit funny.
Alexander W

September 14, 2007
Don't get me wrong the Wayans brothers are pretty funny but I really don't rate this film and wouldn't be interested in watching it again.
KJ P

January 14, 2010
I thought it was average!
Conner R

November 27, 2009
While it does have one shining element, Terry Crews, it wasn't enough to save this horrible plot. Not only do the Wayans brothers look like deformed circus freaks, they committed almost zero energy to their roles. There was a lot of cheap loud humor, making this a complete disaster.
Jani H

October 25, 2007
"Well, your mother's ass is so hairy, it looks like Don King's about to pop out and say; Only in America!"

Oh my fuckin' burning balls! A production budget of 37 million, total gross of 113 million dollars! With that ammount of cash, think of how many independent movies could've been made. And think how many retards actually paid to see this? Glad I'm not one of 'em...

What a fuckin' waste of time and film. I'm sorry I wasted my time on this piece of shit.
TheGame90
TheGame90

December 20, 2007
This is very stupid....but also very funny. And Terry Crews gotta be the coolest guy ever