Jackie Chan's Who Am I? (Wo shi shei) (Who Am I?) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jackie Chan's Who Am I? (Wo shi shei) (Who Am I?) Reviews

½ September 5, 2015
Kind of funny. interesting, and of course great action. Even the storyline wasn't just a shoddy filler, but an engaging one (even though we've seen it a hundred times already)
August 27, 2015
The search of identity.
May 19, 2015
one of Jackie's best
February 22, 2007
It was really a breakthrough. Some original moves and incorporation of surrounding into the choreography. The plot is great and nice shot from Africa.
½ November 21, 2014
Jackie Chan is just awesome. Amazing stunts and martial arts make this movie fun to watch.
August 14, 2014
Good action packed thriller
July 23, 2013
I own this on DVD in a three movie pack along with:
* Gorgeous (1999)
* The Medallion (2001)
½ November 5, 2007
One of Jackie Chan's best. A compelling mystery plot and some of the greatest action he's ever done. The rooftop fight is brilliant. Like Chan's movies it have a tendency to synthesise with time. Even ardent fans would have trouble recalling the finer details of each of his 70-odd works, or distinguishing the often throwaway plots which provide the thinnest of links between each signature skirmish. Though the CGI and special-effects were a bit over-blown we still get classic Jackie-style humour and great fight-scenes and some very nice action-scenes as well. Overall this is a good Chan movie - it has the same faults as all his movies do, but it's funny, has some good action scenes and ends with a really good conclusion. Well worth watching. That the film is able to bring up such interesting issues, all while awing us with graceful action sequences and making us laugh, makes Who Am I a very enjoyable experience. Chan fans shouldn't miss this one.

VERDICT: "High-Quality Stuff" - [Positive Reaction] This is a rating to a movie I view as very entertaining and well made, and definitely worth paying the full price at a theatre to see or own on DVD. It is not perfect, but it is definitely excellent. (Films that are rated 3.5 or 4 stars)
June 4, 2013
i have seen this movie countless times and every time it still is amazing and gets even funnier. absolutely brilliant fight scenes and just an awesome movie to watch on your own or with other jackie chan crazy fans. it is a must see and can be watched with family also
December 13, 2008
Inget annat betyg än full pott är över huvud taget att överväga här. Jackie Chan riskerar livet (på riktigt) i var och varannan scen, och spelet från skurkarna är så våldsamt parodiskt att man hela filmen igenom sitter med andan i halsen och kramp i magen av skratt. Det här kan mycket väl vara tidernas bästa actionfilm.
March 13, 2013
I watched this with Jason Lin and he loved it. (My copy, not his you racists)
March 1, 2013
"Who Am I?" posee todo lo que amamos de una película Jackie Chan, complejas escenas de acción y amaestradas peleas. Y aunque el personaje que interpreta Jackie Chan afirma tener amnesia, es increíble que aún recuerde como pelear.
February 9, 2013
loved the rooftop fight Scene
½ November 30, 2012
Just really fun! From the lion-tree stunt to the final fight.
½ October 31, 2012
Many different cuts of this exist, and they all suck.
October 12, 2012
i dont really remember the story, but it is not really funny.
September 15, 2012
Probably Jackie Chan's best film. A nice story with wonderful characters throughout. Jackie Chan is excellent in the lead here, generating an amazing amount of humour and realism. The other actors also occupy their roles quite nicely as the film presses forward towards excellent action set-piece after another. One of the best action movies around, truly underrated.
September 14, 2012
Some Great Stunt & Fight Chroeography, Easily Some Of His Best Work. Not A Very Good Story Though.
August 18, 2012
½ July 12, 2012
Solid Jackie Chan Hong Kong action film. This definitely falls into the Americanized category of his Hong Kong films, but it's still better than most American martial arts and action films, even if it's not as good as some of Jackie's earlier films, like "Police Story" or "Drunken Master".