Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? (Too Many Chefs) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? (Too Many Chefs) Reviews

½ February 3, 2011
Who is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? is a pretty good suspence-comedy from 1978. George Segal is good as the fast-food man who finds himself being a prime suspect for three murders in London, Paris, and Venice. Jacqueline Bisset, as his ex-wife and intended fourth victem, is a better actress here than she is in most of her movies. However, the best performance in the movie is given by Robert Morley, as an obese food critic with an acidic sense of humor. You may be asking me why my grade isn't higher, and I'll tell you why. The movie has a grim way of killing off the chefs that is very graphic and throws the entire movie of balance. However, I usually skip those scenes and the movie becomes better as a whole.
February 17, 2013
Saw this movie at the theater in 78
½ February 2, 2011
I love this movie, I really do. I saw this in a motion picture appreciation class, and I wish I still had my review for it. This movie has a sort of "Clue" thing going on. It makes you think and wonder who the killer is. As good as I am at predicting movies, this one totally had me stumped until the end... even then, there is a little twist on top of that!
March 13, 2011
So-so comedy is made better than it deserves by a good cast, especially George Segal.
½ February 3, 2011
August 29, 2005
WHO IS KILLING THE GREAT CHEFS OF EUROPE? (1978)
August 12, 2009
Who's Killing the Great Chefs of Europe is a tasty, intriguing, and enjoyable romp of a movie. The food looks great, Jacqueline Bisset looks even better, the European locations are stunning, and the whole movie is a wonderful hybrid of mystery and comedy. It's an awful lot of fun and has sadly fallen under the radar. This is one movie that need to be rediscovered.

It's great fun!
June 4, 2009
An old favorite...saw it when I was a kid and had nightmares about duck presse...saw it years later and laughed but still enjoyed it..
April 30, 2009
One of the most enjoyable movies I've seen in a long time.
July 6, 2008
One of my all-time favorite movies... gorgeous food, solid humor... love love love it!
March 25, 2008
Pressa per anatre??!!?? LOL!!
December 25, 2007
My favorite movie of all time
½ September 30, 2007
I like food, and this movie explains everything so well.
July 21, 2007
I loved this film years ago when I first saw it. Would love to see it again on DVD.