The Whole Ten Yards Reviews

November 23, 2014
The cast, straining with all their might for laughs, seem lost as to why they're there or why the material is funny.
September 1, 2014
it was laughable thinakable and willis and perry has this amazing chemistry togther
August 20, 2014
I like this sequel i don't care what anyone says.
June 15, 2007
Bad sequel very bad sequel
March 7, 2014
i liked the first one and this one was pretty entertaining like the first one.
½ January 19, 2014
A very lazy & pointless sequel that has no laughs at all
November 30, 2013
What is happening to the world?! I actually really enjoyed watching this movie. Bruce Willis and Matthew Perry are hilarious in it! Kevin Pollak was also pretty funny.
April 3, 2012
Not as original or funny as The Whole Nine Yards but the audacious low rankings from critics speaks volumes as to how self absorbed they become after watching a few amazing films. The Whole Ten Yards has enough laughs and even though the chemistry between the cast isn't as strong as the first movie their is still enough to wrap yourself up in the ludicrous story.
September 26, 2013
i thought unlike other reviews this sequel was good but im a Bruce Willis fan
July 23, 2013
Yeah, the movie wasn't really that good after hearing other people's opinions and seeing if for myself. It did make me laugh at some points but not really all the time. It does somewhat make sense ], but the plot of revenge has been used so many times in movies. Overall, It's sort of ok, but not as good compared to the first movie, but I still watch it from time to time. 5/10
½ December 15, 2011
The nadir of movie sequels.
½ March 5, 2013
No one can honestly say that the Whole Nine Yards was even a very good movie in the first place, so the sequel was guaranteed to be bad, but this is beyond bad and toward absolute worthless crap.
½ July 19, 2013
I found the The Whole Nine Yards to be mostly unfunny so it was surprising to see just how much worse this one was.
May 28, 2013
yeah its pretty funny and even quirkier than the first. Not as good as the first but still a good comedy. The bar scene is hillarious.
April 29, 2013
not funny and at the same time not boring.
April 2, 2013
I can't believe this movie still appears on cable. I guess Comcast is crappy just like its programming.
May 26, 2010
I'm sure I have seen this film but I don't quite remember it.
½ February 14, 2013
Why was there a sequel? It did have a couple of laughs in it, more than I can say for the first one. However it's also a ramp up of the stereotypes and even has a bad mafia angle. I can't begin to explain how annoying Matthew Perry's character is, and even he isn't as bad as the villain. The story makes no sense, and it fails as both an action picture and as a comedy. Why did I bother watching this?
February 8, 2013
Steaming pile of crap just about sums up The Whole Ten Yards. While most of the cast from Nine Yards returns, their performances are atrociously bad. But even worse than the performances, is the story. All of the clever humor and fun that make the first film so entertaining is gone in this idiotic and appalling sequel.
January 30, 2013