Who's Harry Crumb? (1989)
Average Rating: 3.6/10
Reviews Counted: 10
Fresh: 3 | Rotten: 7
No consensus yet.
Release Date: Feb 3, 1989 Wide
Average Rating: 2.8/5
User Ratings: 18,498
John Candy's popularity from his appearances on the Canadian television series Second City TV did not translate into film success until he made the John Hughes comedy Uncle Buck. Who's Harry Crumb? was released just before the more well-known film, and some SCTV regulars make cameo appearances. In this farcical comedy, Candy plays bumbling Harry Crumb, scion of a family of great detectives, who works as a trainee in the agency his legendary grandparents founded. His slimey boss Eliot Draisen
Feb 3, 1989 Wide
Mar 7, 2000
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Tim the Butler
Man in Apartment
Cop in Car
P. Lynn Johnson
Suki's Salon Recepti...
Airport X-Ray Guard
Frank T. Hernandez
Cyndi Lee Rice
Woman in Apartment
Karen Leigh Hopkins
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
An outlandishly fluffy whodunnit farce that generates its inspired nuttiness from the likable John Candy.
Love the late, great John Candy? Me too. Let's honor the funnyman by never seeing this movie again.
Audience Reviews for Who's Harry Crumb?
- Harry Crumb: A book cover is only skin deep. Sometimes you have to read every word to get the whole picture.
- Harry Crumb: I've been so thoroughly trained that I don't even have to think before I speak.
- Man in Apartment: Get your butt up there Sabu! More coins!
- Harry Crumb: Maybe your eyes are playing tricks on me! [Chuckles]
- Harry Crumb: (In Salon). Too tight, too loose, too fluffy!
- Dennis Kimball: You don't like what you see?
- Harry Crumb: Only I am the judge of that.
- Dennis Kimball: Of course.
- Harry Crumb: Of course!
- Harry Crumb: I am Dejoul Dilliouje.
- Suki's Salon Receptionist: Could you spell that please?
- Harry Crumb: I don't think so. Try it with a 'D'.
Discuss Who's Harry Crumb? on our Movie forum!