Wild Hogs Reviews

January 6, 2010
Hmmm bit of an A-list ego trip really, not much happens here that isnt predictable, cliched and rather unfunny to be frank. Just a bunch of old guys trying to be cool and funny whilst trying to impress younger women, thats all this is! haha and thats on both counts as in film and reality methinks.

I just think this was a fantasy holiday for the cast to live out and not much more, I can't believe they were paid for this, we'll be seeing Travolta as a pilot in a film soon I reckon, just doing what he loves and getting paid for it. The bikes are cool and so is the idea for a real life holiday but its kinda lame seeing big names getting paid huge amounts for this kind of 'work' whilst trying to desperately regain their youth and fame for real at the same time.
August 17, 2011
Wild Hogs is just okay for, I like watching it but I also feel embarassed when i do because of how cliche and dumb it is at many times.
April 17, 2007
Half-fun, half-lame, although a decent biker comedy overall. Script-wise, it's really lacking, but the cast and soundtrack keeps things enjoyable. I feel sorry for William H. Macy though, whose only job in the film is to provide some clownish slap-stick and comic relief. He sort of reminded me of a real-life Ned Flanders. Anyway, for such a corny plot concept, it's actually pretty amusing. You won't be laughing your guts out, but you won't be bored to tears either. In other words, not as bad as you might believe.
July 8, 2011
With an odd cast and a seemingly ridiculous story, this is actually quite funny. I particularly enjoyed Marisa Tomei and William H. Macy.
½ May 4, 2011
Much like its cinematic counterpart, Old Dogs, this is a movie that's really good for what it is and basically panned by critics for no good reason. It's a basic story that most people can relate to and enjoy on some level. Sure it's a little cheesy and goofy, but there was never any intent to make a masterpiece on any level. This movie was made to be fun and it completely delivers on that. The cast is really good, especially a hotheaded John Travolta and a Ray Liotta that is reminiscent of his character from Something Wild. You basically know what you're getting into when you see Wild Hogs, so there's no point in complaining. It's incredibly harmless and completely likable.
February 8, 2008
Nice light-hearted movie! Woody (John Travolta), Doug (Tim Allen), Bobby (Martin Lawrence), and Dudley (William H. Macy), are four middle-aged men, who find themselves frustrated with the pace of daily life,and their one dream has always been to become a group of bikers, and after some hesitation, they all decide to throw caution into the wind and go looking for adventure !!!
I thought it was an enjoyable ride, i loved the music and the bikes!!!
½ July 29, 2010
½ July 16, 2010
Wild Hogs is a dull, and uninspired comedy with semingly washed outactors passed their glory days. The film is unfunny and irritating. I thought the filmmakers tried too hard with writing a ''funny'' script, which had a few laughs, but as a whole, Wild Hogs is a faillure as a comedy. Theres nothing that makes this film an enjoyable one, and this is simply a film about a bunch of losers trying to regain their youth by starting a motorcycle club. To add insult to in jury, the filmmkers got sued by the Hell's Angel MC. good job, at trying to make a good film. This is a stupid film to avoid.
August 26, 2007
16/05/2010 (DVD)

An awesome film with a collaboration of legendary talents. You have the "Cool guy", the "Family" guy, the "Geeky guy" and Martin.

I had a fabulous blast watching this again and no doubt I'll pull it out in the future to refresh the memory with joy.

A really "Wild" cast with a hilarious adventure!
May 17, 2010
What you see on the box is basically what you get and not much else. Its a simple comedy and not much else. Tim Allen is my hero so without him in this movie I would have just added it to my un-interested list. But with things running out to watch I thought simple laughs were in order. The motorbikes were pretty nice to watch too!
January 14, 2010
An extremely funny comedy that I could watch any day, but I can't give it any credit, because of how stupid the premise is!
January 10, 2010
When a movie has John Travolta, Martin Lawrence, or Tim Allen in it it's almost always a hit. So what happens when you put all three of these heavy hitters in the game? Grand slam, of course!

Wild Hogs was a classic film. It took a little bit of todays comedies spunk, it took a little bit of the 90 comedies spunk, and it mixed it all together into one amazing movie. The comedy is right on key. It's not too little, it's not to over the top. The actors are obviously great - do not even need to speak on there talents. And the movie itself had a friggin hilarious plot.

This is one of my new top comedies.

December 31, 2009
Really dumb, and silly, and predictable, but also lots of fun. There are lots of notable names in this one, and it looks like they had tons of fun making this, and not just simply phoning it in. I laughed, and smiled, and found some enjoyment watching this, so yeah, while it does suck, it does entertain and it is forgivable if this is watched every once in a while.
½ September 25, 2007
while this film wasnt a horrific as many led me to believe, it does lose quite a bit over time. a bit silly, this is an average and forgetable film.
August 15, 2009
Not sure I've seen a Tim Allen movie I haven't loved yet! Everyone's great in this recent comedy great though. Definitely recommended!
½ November 11, 2007
I finally got to see this and it was a funny rental. it was kind of nice to see all of those guys working together.
September 3, 2007
i realy enjoyed this movie its sort of men coming of a certain age and realising that they really need to hae some fun and this film is very entertaining maybe not the strongest of plots but it does keep you really entertained and LOL !
Really worth a watch as if yo like harleys then you'l like some of the motorbikes in this movie!!
June 12, 2009
good for when you want to watch something so dumb tht it becomes funny when youre pissed about something and you wanna drain all logical thought from your brain- then choose wild hogs!
February 27, 2007
A wild, smart, hilarious and flat-out enjoyable comedy. Non-stop outragious laughs that will keep you going right to the very end. John Travolta, Tim Allen, William H. Macy and Martian Lawerance deliver fantastic performances. Their sensational chemistry makes this buddy movie worth it. Also with an outragious cameo by John C. McGinley. Ray Liotta and Marisa Tomei also give great performances. Great soundtrack, great story, great stars, great laughs, great movie. You cant help but love it. Teriffic fun that dosent stop. Comedies dont get any better than this. It's the best film of it's kind since City Slickers. A great joy-ride.