Wild Man Blues - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild Man Blues Reviews

June 18, 2013
There's no reason to watch Wild Man Blues unless you're a huge Woody Allen fan, and even then there's no big insight into Allen's life that isn't hinted at in his own films.
November 4, 2012
Quintessential Woody-Allen! I particularly liked the last scene, when Woody goes to visit his parents and just moments after seeing all the honors and awards he received during his European trip, his father remarks how Woody might have done better as a druggist.
September 9, 2012
Woody Allen, seu lindo!
May 2, 2011
It's great to see Woody in his natural habitat - his neurotic tendencies, his anxiety, and most particularly, his love for Soon-Yi. She's a lot smarter and prettier and nicer and more talkative than I envisioned her. I totally get why this film was made, but it doesn't seem like a PR stunt. It seems to genuinely want to answer some hidden question.
½ April 8, 2007
A terrific behind-the-scenes look at the real Woody Allen. While we get many clues from his movies, we don't get the whole story and, here, director Barbara Kopple reveals another piece of the puzzle comprising this very private, eccentric and idiosyncratic man.
April 10, 2008
This movie is guaranteed to be horrible so here is some Billy Squire for your amusement:

"Now everybody, have you heard
If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word
Don't take no rhythm, don't take no style
Got a thirst for killin' - grab your vial... "

First person to name that song will get an invisible bowl of rice.
February 5, 2007
Very interesting documentary, especially if you're a fan of Woody Allen.
July 24, 2007
never herd of it at all
May 15, 2007
It's good. I won't watch it again because I don't watch Woody Allen anymore
½ September 24, 2006
Must be me. I am a Woody Allen fan and was bored to death with this documentary. Horrendously directed by Barbara Kopple, she has no organization on this, what a mess.