Wildfire: The Arabian Heart Reviews

½ April 15, 2012
Horrific. Usually I like watching movies that really suck just for the comedic value, but the atrocious acting was unbearable.
½ July 2, 2011
All the actors are bad and the filming is done by an armature who can't even do simple basics of filming the directing is even worse and don't gotta say much about the editing since there is so many scenes that could & should have been cut from this, I guess they didn't want to make it shorter than the already short movie it was, but really has stuff that adds nothing to the worthless copycat script , yes it was vaguely familiar I believe it is copycat watered down version of a good movie somewhere, though I haven't the time to look it up and find out what exact movie they copied. If you want proof the actors are bad, every single actor reads to the camera like they are doing a play they were forced to memorize (if you can't stand an hour of that, then by all means watch the movie).
October 1, 2013
For the sake of peace in your family and to avoid shelling out for expensive therapy, don't force your family, especially your kids to watch this pony and dog show. It's more dog than pony. We couldn't make it through the first 30-minutes of this bomb before the kids were begging to see something else. Film schools should make this a must see film so students will learn how NOT to make a movie. I cannot believe and self respecting video store would stock this disaster. Bad writing and directing resulted in bad acting. Bad editing only made it worse. If somebody offers to give you this film for nothing, it will still be greatly over-priced. Peeeeeeeewwwwww!
January 15, 2012
This movie was great! My kids love it and I hear the DVD playing it regularly.Story had a few twists and the filming was first class. I felt the acting was the only weak spot but kinda guessed that it would be since I did not know any of the actors, only can say everyone starts someplace.I was attracted as it's a Dove Awarded film but do not understand the NR rating as the Dove folks rated it for "all ages" making it a G rated film in my mind. Anyway if your looking for a big budget film this is not it but for sure has great family values without being preachy. For me a family friendly film is a winner, but this may explain why very few are made because reviewers would rather have things blowing up, swearing and ever one for themselves... when did good values and life lessons get locked in the closet?
November 27, 2011
Perhaps the worst movie that I have ever seen. The acting is terrible, the music, sound, and storyline are, if possible even worse. I wouldn't watch this movie again if some one paid me!
½ July 2, 2011
Very bad acting, filming, directing, sound guy can't place mics correctly (so bad sound), and the whole movie is basically a watered down version of a good movie they copied the script from but left off the ending and possibly modified the middle where they decided to end the movie. Every actors acts like they are reading lines they were forced to memorize and just plain cannot act. If you can stand over an hour of that, then this movie might be ok (well if you like this sort of watered down copied & slightly rewrote to destroy the point & plot type films)
July 28, 2010
Grand kids love this DVD!

Good wholesome movie for all to see. Not sure who the Director is or what other movies he has made but to go up against Disney is impressive.

Maybe he works for them oops