Windy City Heat - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Windy City Heat Reviews

January 15, 2013
The greatest prank ever pulled, even if it is somewhat cruel. Perry is so oblivious you think he's gotta be in on the act. I laughed at almost every improbable scenario the guillible Perry is put in. After doing some research, I concluded that this is 100% real. You have to see it for yourself. Destined to be a cult classic if it isn't already.
May 11, 2016
My friends and I think this is one of the funniest movies of all time. I think it's real, because if it's fake, then that means Perry is the greatest actor of all time. And that's impossible, right?
I've come across Perry at a couple bars in the valley and Hollywood, and he is quite a character. And then you read that he was injured in a skating accident and may have brain damage, and then this kind of a prank seems real, and then you feel bad, and then you think that Don, Tony, Bobcat, Cook, Kimmel and Carolla are beyond cruel. Wow. And maybe that's why this movie seems to stay underground. Because the real cruelness behind the comedy can't get out?
If the premise is true, then it's the closest thing to a real life Truman Show. Note: "The Reveal" DVD extra.
August 25, 2010
Funniest movie I have ever seen. Perry is so stupid and some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is ridiculous. I love his De Niro impression. He also claims to have a "Steven Seagal smoothness" which is what makes him a good actor. You will kind of feel sorry for him at parts, but when the next ridiculous thing he says comes out of his mouth you quickly lose sympathy. Easily the best practical joke I have ever seen. This movie is hard to find, but if you make the effort to seek it out you will definetly be rewarded for your troubles.
August 25, 2010
Absolutely hilarious! One of the funniest movies I have ever seen. You almost feel bad for the guy, but you realize that he is living his dream and if that means taking a lot of crap, he doesn't care!
½ August 25, 2010
I'm not sure this really qualifies as a "movie," but I'm rating it anyway. It was great. Probably would have been funnier if my uncle hadn't told me a lot about it beforehand, but it was still funny. Perry is insane. Not too much was over-the-top, either, it was all good quality pranking. I loved the dumping in the garbage bin full of shit over and over, and the sex scene screw-over, exploiting just how much of a pig this guy really is. Good stuff.
July 30, 2010
The show feels like a long episode of "punked" and that joe guy show...(what was that show?, help me out). I mean almost exactly the same. Like telling the prank-e to watch a table that gets knocked over and then have fake a big blow out with him.
Some people may be bothered that this guy doesn't start to question things when it happens over and over. The main actor that is getting pranked is a dopey lovable guy with a new york accent and you kind of start to root for him. The bottom line is that HE is in a movie.
April 27, 2008
Absolutely hilarious movie that serves as one giant prank on actor wannabe and all around annoying fuck Perry Caravello who thinks he has just one the lead on a major motion picture. Little does he know that everyone is in on the prank and the movie they are making really showcases Perry's shitty acting. During the filming shoot, everyone goes out of there way to see how bad they can piss Perry off. The film is genius, with some of the funniest moments I have ever watched. I loved it. I cannot express how much I loved this movie. Oh, and Anrew Putz under me, this film has more genuine humor in it compared to the physical/gross/moronic fratboy/jock loving American Pie films will ever have. Go fuck a pie, pull out, and jizz on your own face to fully understand what a moron you are.
½ April 12, 2007
The name's Stone... Stone Fury...

What a joke... The best way I could describe this movie is that it's a prank on this one guy. The thing they're tricking him on, however, is that they actually think he's cool and that he's their friend. Hilarious.
½ March 11, 2007
Funny, but at times overdone. There really is no payoff because the guy is either totally delusional (in which case, this is totally cruel) or is in on the joke (in which case, it is totally lame).
February 22, 2007
This one's a sleeper produced by Bobcat Goldwaith. If you haven't seen it though check it out. I watched this on Comedy Central at about 2 AM when I was about to fall asleep. It was so funny not only did it wake me up, but it kept me up with laughter till nearly 4:30 AM.
January 2, 2007
i dont care if this is supposed to be real. i wasnt even supposed to see this movie. i havent laughed this hard in forever!!! if you wanna see this film just go see it.
May 11, 2016
December 13, 2015
If we're being honest, for what this movie is, it's hysterical. When I think about the scenes (the stunt double, the action figures, Hiroshima Nagasaki), I laugh every time.
November 27, 2015
I've seen WCH more than 10 times, I've listened to every podcast episode of the Big 3 (WCH related) and know the whole story from 1992 - 2015...and I still want more.

Pary is a Greasy Racist who uses women (and men) and scams the government. I stopped feeling bad for him, the 10th time he called a gay person a F*g.

This is the funniest movie ever made.
March 30, 2015
Some funny stuff in this, but I just feel bad for the guy.
February 2, 2015
1 of the greatest comedies of all time.
November 11, 2013
Funniest Movie every made, Smart people get it and realize the Hilarity of it, Dumb people like Josh Bell from Las Vegas Weekly are too simple to understand it and should go watch Jeff Dunham! AWESOME MOVIE!!!!
July 11, 2014
This is the greatest movie of all time, which started the greatest podcast of all time. The Big 3 Podcast.
April 15, 2014
This was brilliant on Goldthwait's part! The "acting-on-set" scene with Jiggly Wrigley just about killed me. And Perry still doesn't quite seem to believe this was a prank on him. Hilarious....
April 14, 2014
My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.